The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fighters Guild Skill Tree "Still" glitched

KiNgCaLaN
KiNgCaLaN
Soul Shriven
It's been multiple patches and multiple updates now since I've put my ticket in requesting a fix on my fighters guild skill tree. It's been locked at 9 since before I was a veteran rank. Now as I'm attempting to master my end game build and experience at VR16, I'm hindered by this glitch. Not only in one aspect of the game but in all. PvP, PVE and any other style of gameplay that uses this build. I just keep getting notified that they are aware of this issue and there is no time frame as to when it will be fixed. Dawnbreaker would really be nice to experience on my Stamina DPS build and I haven't received any peace of mind that this issue is being resolved.
Edited by KiNgCaLaN on February 10, 2016 10:26PM
  • KiNgCaLaN
    KiNgCaLaN
    Soul Shriven
    And once again, no response.
  • KiNgCaLaN
    KiNgCaLaN
    Soul Shriven
    bump
  • KiNgCaLaN
    KiNgCaLaN
    Soul Shriven
    Still unresolved and im assuming the lack of response through tickets or here at the forum says a lot about how this issue not be promptly resolved. There should be a repair team fixing these kind of issues for players in order to keep their valuable players that invest regularly in the game. Even if players didn't invest regularly, prior to new content, issues and glitches like this should be addressed immediately! But instead, these things are simply swept under the rug to be forgot about and unaddressed. And the response (if you're lucky enough to get one) is simply, "we're sorry".
    It's a joke and bad for business.