The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

-New- DC PvE guild "Sins of the Undaunted"

DarthJadus
Hello Undaunted and new adventurers alike. Are you tired of standing around waiting for people to show up lfg for a pledge, annoyed by PUG fails when you really need them to pull through, or do you even just find yourself occasionally missing out on your main group/guilds runs and miss a key now and then. Well, I'm here to solve these problems and many more.

The new PvE guild: Sins of the Undaunted is here to bring a quick solution to all your PvE needs. Whether your looking for some people to hang with as a main group, a casual soloer who sometimes needs quick help to group situations, looking for that last crafting trait, trying to find a grind partner to make that leveling less mind numbing, or- yea I'ma stop there I can give examples all day and this is already a text wall. Point is, join together with hopefully like minded players who are all here to have fun, take out bosses, and find that perfect drop.

The focus will be on all PvE related content, most commonly Pledges, Trials and grinding buddies. Crafting as well. This does not mean we won't do PvP at all though, we all have to at some point for one reason or another. A skill from pvp lines, crafting styles, IC stones. And I'm sure people won't mind grouping to make this easier. We will also maintain a trader if we become large enough to maintain a spot.

So if any part of this made you excited, veterans and new players alike. please feel free to message me or one of the council on Xbox or post here and we'll get back to you asap.

My contacts: Xbl- xXDarth JadusXx
Council contacts-

(Council info will be updated as it is formed)

Also, we are a Daggerfall guild. Until the cross alliance patch for PvE, we can't help EP or AD much, sorry.
Edited by DarthJadus on February 10, 2016 9:46PM