The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

USA Camel Mount? :}

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
I think it would be cool to see a merica mount with USA on the side why cause ZOS headquarters is here. :)
  • Faasnu
    Faasnu
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want to bring USA symbols to the world of Elder Scrolls Games? Like an USA flag?
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Yep
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    I think it would be cool to see a merica mount with USA on the side why cause ZOS headquarters is here. :)

One of the dumbest posts I've seen on the forums yet.
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go away.
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

And we'll round up all the Argonians and deport them and then build a wall around Shadowfen. Make Tamriel Great Again!
    N64 NA EP
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I support this idea 38%.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what a "merica" or a "USA" is. No such things exist in this world to my knowledge.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    We need a total and complete shutdown of merica's entering ESO until we figure out what the heck is going on!
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As one of the last Septims I have called the Imperial forces to bar anyone from entering or leaving Tamriel borders. The Imperial army will now ensure that no more Mericans sneak into Tamriel and attempt to disrupt the tranquility that is the alliance war between the Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant & the Ebonheart Pact.

The only banners that should be raised are Imperial & the Blue Lion!

( a little RP, something I never do :tongue: )
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    As one of the last Septims I have called the Imperial forces to bar anyone from entering or leaving Tamriel borders. The Imperial army will now ensure that no more Mericans sneak into Tamriel and attempt to disrupt the tranquility that is the alliance war between the Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant & the Ebonheart Pact.

[Response contemporary with the aforementioned Alliance War:] What is a "Septim"?

Edited by Enodoc on February 10, 2016 1:38PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    What is a "Septim"?
    Isn't that what they used to call a seventh son in an imperial family? ;)
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    :/ still want that American Camel. :)
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/ still want that American Camel. :)

The more I think about it, the more I think I want it too. An "American Camel" would be one of the greatest trolls that could be perpetrated on people who play ESO. The QQ threads alone would make me QQ with laughter.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Response contemporary with the aforementioned Alliance War:] What is a "Septim"?

Are you mocking the fact that it is not the 3E yet :tongue: ? ( I think you are haha touche')

If not then here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Septim_Dynasty

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Septim

A "Septim" is also the coin used from Oblivion onto Skyrim and most probably in Argonia set to release March this year, but that is not the term I was referring to...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you mocking the fact that it is not the 3E yet :tongue: ? ( I think you are haha touche')
    Yes. Yes I am. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A "Septim" is also the coin used from Oblivion onto Skyrim
    Indeed. And in this time period, they're called Drakes. (Like they were in Morrowind.)
    and most probably in Argonia set to release March this year, but that is not the term I was referring to...
    :open_mouth: Are you kidding? That's next month. It was about a year between announcement and release for both Oblivion and Skyrim, and Bethesda don't develop both Fallout and Elder Scrolls concurrently. I wouldn't expect any TES6 until at least 2018... What info is there to say that it's releasing in less than 50 days?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    and most probably in Argonia set to release March this year, but that is not the term I was referring to...
    :open_mouth: Are you kidding? That's next month. It was about a year between announcement and release for both Oblivion and Skyrim, and Bethesda don't develop both Fallout and Elder Scrolls concurrently. I wouldn't expect any TES6 until at least 2018... What info is there to say that it's releasing in less than 50 days?
    There isn't. There's been a rumor circulating since about two years ago, I don't know why people bought into it because you could see it was fake from a mile away.
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    There isn't. There's been a rumor circulating since about two years ago, I don't know why people bought into it because you could see it was fake from a mile away.

Have you met people? People are stupid.
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Still want it if I'm on the na servers I want that American Camel :/
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

And we'll round up all the Argonians and deport them and then build a wall around Shadowfen. Make Tamriel Great Again!

Filthy Argonians taking our Jobs.
    #MakeTamrielGreatAgain
    Edited by Yusuf on February 11, 2016 7:46PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If not then here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Septim_Dynasty

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Septim

A "Septim" is also the coin used from Oblivion onto Skyrim and most probably in Argonia set to release March this year, but that is not the term I was referring to...

Septims were also in Morrowind as well. I believe the other name for the currency is 'Drakes' in different eras, but even in the later ones.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Still want it if I'm on the na servers I want that American Camel :/

Is this your car IRL?:

rqBUR1o.jpg
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What's an "Merica"? If you're speaking of America, say it right.Unless,of course,you dont know it's proper name. XD
    Edited by Volkodav on February 21, 2016 6:46PM
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another troll post from this one.....
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is a "Septim"?

And here I thought Septims were the coinage in Morrowind.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The worst idea ive ever seen on these forums goes to..
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    What is a "Septim"?
    And here I thought Septims were the coinage in Morrowind.
    It depended quite a lot on who you were talking to in Morrowind. Most Dunmer called them Drakes (after the dragon on the tail side), while a few others (mostly Imperials) called them Septims (after the bust of Septim on the head side).
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Still want one :/
  • Unstable.Pixel
    Unstable.Pixel
    ✭✭✭
    97764f45542836e5b2242ab863874894e4ae1e23c9a4eac4396fd828702744f9.jpg
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4