Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Prices rising with thieves guild

Drakilian
Drakilian
✭✭✭
So, what do you guys think will happen to mat prices and legendary mats with thieves guild?

I'm thinking dreugh wax prices will skyrocket, especially since everyone and their mother is squealing over vicious death (light amour), and possibly tempering alloys (tanks get some sick sets this patch) but I'm not too sure on whether or not leather/silk prices will rise - how popular do you think the new crafted sets will be?
I'm thinking alchemist (the ganker set), will see some fair use, same with eternal hunt (for the stamina recovery). I've seen some people interested in the other set (gives some ultimate) but I'm not sure about that one's actual practicality in combat.

Also thinking that since monster helms will be on sale, people will be buying that and upgrading that tons too.

So how high are you all thinking prices will rise?
Just call me Drak
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever a new DLC goes live, they is a spike in prices. They will level out again after a week or so.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the 100% chance for VR15/16 mats on scaled nodes is intended and not a bug, material prices will drop by a ton.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakilian wrote: »
    So, what do you guys think will happen to mat prices and legendary mats with thieves guild?

I'm thinking dreugh wax prices will skyrocket, especially since everyone and their mother is squealing over vicious death (light amour), and possibly tempering alloys (tanks get some sick sets this patch) but I'm not too sure on whether or not leather/silk prices will rise - how popular do you think the new crafted sets will be?
    I'm thinking alchemist (the ganker set), will see some fair use, same with eternal hunt (for the stamina recovery). I've seen some people interested in the other set (gives some ultimate) but I'm not sure about that one's actual practicality in combat.

Also thinking that since monster helms will be on sale, people will be buying that and upgrading that tons too.

Just price all gold tempers at 20k and see what sticks.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    Drakilian wrote: »

Just price all gold tempers at 20k and see what sticks.

I love it.
    Just call me Drak
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭