Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crypt of Hearts (vet) bugged?

myrrrorb14_ESO
myrrrorb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Grabbed the vet pledge last night with my guild and noticed that I did not complete the actual quest yet. Ran through it (quite literally at times) and upon completion noticed that the quest didn't complete.

Looking at the map, I ran back to the missed part. Clicked on Adele and she burst into flame. And that's it. The quest wouldn't advance beyond that point. We cleared the dungeon and tried reloading all to no avail.

I sent in a report and waited for a bit to see if someone would respond but I got no response. And still haven't.

Has this bugged out to anyone else?
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Grabbed the vet pledge last night with my guild and noticed that I did not complete the actual quest yet. Ran through it (quite literally at times) and upon completion noticed that the quest didn't complete.

Looking at the map, I ran back to the missed part. Clicked on Adele and she burst into flame. And that's it. The quest wouldn't advance beyond that point. We cleared the dungeon and tried reloading all to no avail.

I sent in a report and waited for a bit to see if someone would respond but I got no response. And still haven't.

I ran vCOH about 16 times and had no issues.
    Options
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adonikam wrote: »

Cool, thanks. Not sure why the quest bugged out on me, but at least I got the key. I'll just pay more attention next time and try to finish the quest and get the skill point.
    Options
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to note I never received a helm from those runs. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the drop rate. I opened 30 gold keys the other day WITH treasure passive and received about 9 shoulders (all Lord Warden and Maw).
    Options
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieve's Guild will allow you to buy the helm in Cyrodiil if that helps. I believe it was infused on PTS, but the trait may be a rolling change. But you can buy it with AP or gold.
    Options
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to note I never received a helm from those runs. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the drop rate. I opened 30 gold keys the other day WITH treasure passive and received about 9 shoulders (all Lord Warden and Maw).

95 runs my friend then i got the helm, only trouble is I need the shoulders have every set you can think 2 or 3 of them but no Nerieth :'(:'(
    Options
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I've done 109 running in the last 4 days and nothing my buddy comes in and gets 3 back to back to back
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Cool, thanks. Not sure why the quest bugged out on me, but at least I got the key. I'll just pay more attention next time and try to finish the quest and get the skill point.

You're talking about dungeon quest only, not the pledge, right?
    There's a point in there that if you run past a room too fast the npc won't do her dialogue and you'll end up stuck with the quest. I'm not sure if that's what happened to you but stuck quests happen. Try abandoning and picking it up again next time. And don't rush through the place, make sure you wait for the npc where the quest tells you to ;)

Options
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

You're talking about dungeon quest only, not the pledge, right?
    There's a point in there that if you run past a room too fast the npc won't do her dialogue and you'll end up stuck with the quest. I'm not sure if that's what happened to you but stuck quests happen. Try abandoning and picking it up again next time. And don't rush through the place, make sure you wait for the npc where the quest tells you to ;)

That sounds exactly like what happened. Thanks!
    Options