Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Craglorn Completist Trophy PS4

Espionage-
Espionage-
✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm looking for a group of people who are looking at completing the quests in Craglorn, and get the Craglorn Completist Trophy.

Ps4. NA server

Psn: Espionage-

Thanks =)
PS4 | DC |
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to say, I'm VR16 healer
    PS4 | DC |
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    ...Anyone?
    PS4 | DC |
  • kentgreigrwb17_ESO
    kentgreigrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My friends and I will knock out Craglorn within the next week or two. Tank and 2x DPS. A healer slots in nicely to that.

PS4 / DC / NA server.

PSN Fafryd
  • Oakclaw
    Oakclaw

Espionage- wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a group of people who are looking at completing the quests in Craglorn, and get the Craglorn Completist Trophy.

Ps4. NA server

Psn: Espionage-

Thanks =)

I just finished Craorn but I don't mind to help you. I'm also going to be going for the Imperial City and Shadow of the Hist trophies, if you're interested in teaming up.

PSN-Oakclaw
    "Hand down the throat, a kiss for my wrist; hand on the lungs, a kiss for my arm. Grasp, tear, yank… and one last kiss for the killer's own heart."
    -The Green Lady
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also finished Craglorn but fine doing some quests with people still looking to finish. @Oakclaw- I'm down for doing IC quests as well since I've had a hard time finishing them myself.

My PSN is Mozzuli.

My main is in DC though and dont have any alts in other alliances that can go there yet.