The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Change the name of Azura Star to Steel Tornado

kyle.wilson
kyle.wilson
✭✭✭✭✭
Has Azura Star really regressed to Bat Nado's and Proxy Det groups. Its been a while since I played here at its pathetic.

IMG

[Edited to temporarily remove image]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 18, 2016 8:40PM
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]IMG

[Edited to temporarily remove image]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 18, 2016 8:41PM
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this on NA?
    Edited by Mojmir on February 7, 2016 5:26AM
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. and its been like this all week.
    Options
  • Arashiha
    Arashiha
    ✭✭✭
    *Pets* there there, next patch there will be 10x as many prox dets
    Vehemence - Core
    AD
    Lunarah Arashiha - Warden
    Amelianus Lyeis - Templar
    Solaris Arashiha - Necromancer

Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arashiha wrote: »
    *Pets* there there, next patch there will be 10x as many prox dets

And everyone will be able to rez twice as fast so there will double the kills for everyone lol.
    Options
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a skill called "Steel Tornado". IMO, this proposed name change would cause too much confusion to ultimately prove beneficial to the community. Tea bag your local congressman until they vote NO to this name change
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss the days of the Pulsar spammers, at least you knew they were casting it. Steel Tornado just gets lost in all the particle effects.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta farm for the emperor though lol, whirling dervish of AP
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. and its been like this all week.

All week? I only started to PVP seriously in January. What you describe has been pretty much the norm, from what I've seen. I'm kinda looking forward to what Cyrodiil looks like after everyone has Proxy Det, Steel Tornado is 'adjusted' (too soon to know if good or bad), as well as other changes that affect large group dynamics in favor of smaller groups.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    SHOULD'VE BLEEPED OUT THE NAMES OF THE PPL BRO!!!

but for real complaining about people using AoE's is just dumb. of course they aren't going to use single target abilities in a keep packed with enemies....
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
    Options
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHOULD'VE BLEEPED OUT THE NAMES OF THE PPL BRO!!!

but for real complaining about people using AoE's is just dumb. of course they aren't going to use single target abilities in a keep packed with enemies....

Those guys ruin the game for me too, jerks!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
    Options
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's been like that in EU since 1.5, it's terrible no skill involved at all just a hive mind pressing 1 button
    Options
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    I understand. :'(v6ttqRg.jpg
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
    Options
  • Drungly
    Drungly
    ✭✭✭
    jpeltor wrote: »
    I understand. :'(v6ttqRg.jpg

Should've used Agony like the tip says. That would've saved you.
    Options
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this might go abit too well with the viscous death set.... and prox det... and meteors.... and bats.... sighs.
    Options
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind having a campaign called steel tornado. I think they should also have campaigns called wrecking blow, surprise attack, or crystal fragments.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind having a campaign called steel tornado. I think they should also have campaigns called wrecking blow, surprise attack, or crystal fragments.

Dont forget "prox det " Nerf it already!
    Options
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    I remember the first few week on ps4. Pvp was really nice so much have change now ... if u think u got lag on pc! Plz don't make me laugh , and yea on ps4 bat nado / proxy Is there because is now the only new meta ! When u fight Zerg, u need to find a way to kill them and that it is !
    Edited by mrdaveqc on February 11, 2016 12:57PM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I don't complain about WB, ST, Meteor, Reflective scales, ect. because I use them all...

If there is one server for Azura though I feel Mehrunes Dagon & Sanguine deserve some love too...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be new to pvp to have just realized this...every since ic people have been doing this it isn't anything new...learn to adapt because it's not all that hard to do so
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    its either this, or lag. Everyone runs virtually the exact same build, so the variation is almost gone, AS is not very good in my opinion:( its the only really competitive PvP campaign though, not many other places to go.
    Edited by Cody on February 14, 2016 5:03PM
    Options
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On EU it's the same. Funny, and not really surprising.

See, once upon a time, it could have been called "pulsar" according to this suggestion. :wink:
    Maybe it will be so again..?
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lack of variation in viable skills leads to people using the better ones a lot... stam builds can aoe with steel tornado or they can use <fill in blank>... magicka builds have a similar lack of options... same reason that there are a limited number of skills for single target RvR action... encourage the devs to give us a wider range of interesting and viable skills 'cos much as we all love to be told what bad children we are by the self proclaimed elite guilds they run the same skills too...
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lack of variation in viable skills leads to people using the better ones a lot... stam builds can aoe with steel tornado or they can use <fill in blank>... magicka builds have a similar lack of options... same reason that there are a limited number of skills for single target RvR action... encourage the devs to give us a wider range of interesting and viable skills 'cos much as we all love to be told what bad children we are by the self proclaimed elite guilds they run the same skills too...

That's pretty much it. For a game of this scale I'd expect a lot more variety. It's starting to feel one-dimensional because everyone runs the same builds.
    Options
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you think it's bad now just wait till TG update, the update of magicka. Your death recaps will be filled with proxy det and Vicious Death procs.
    Edited by revonine on February 18, 2016 10:43AM
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »
    If you think it's bad now just wait till TG update, the update of magicka. Your death recaps will be filled with proxy det and Vicious Death procs.

indeed. lol.
    Options