Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are these lines from?

Rilmarshim
Rilmarshim
✭✭✭
I'm walking through DC storyline second time now and still didn't hear high king's monologue about his crown. But I can swear I heared it in my first walkthrough. This crown is embarrassment to the kingdom and it was probably great for his grandfather! Now I will not be able to sleep well until I know the truth. Halp!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the things he can say at random when you're in Wayrest Castle.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know about this banter with queen Maraya. But I don't remember where other lines about crown were.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all part of the same random dialogue set, but the lines about the crown don't include any input from Maraya.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    He also said that in Wayrest castle? Or there are other random dialogues somewhere?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's one of the Wayrest Castle ones. There isn't really anywhere else where he idles around, apart from perhaps Shornhelm Castle immediately after the Rivenspire quest line is finished.
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I'll check for his random phrases when I have sometime becuse I don't remember he said about his crown a lot. Only complaining that it sit on his ears :D