The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kurog [spoiler, do not read before the end of Orsinium line]

Cizka
Cizka
Soul Shriven
Is it possible to keep the side of Kurog at the end of Orcinium storyline?
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but
    based on your decision, you can influence which of your companions dies, be it Solgra or one High elf dude I don't remember the name.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was disappointed that there was no alternate path through this DLC. My evil character really wanted to side with Kurog and Alga.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was disappointed that there was no alternate path through this DLC. My evil character really wanted to side with Kurog and Alga.

Well I think that wouldn't be very smart, because they didn't really bring you in. They planned to use you and offered to bring you in only out of necessity. You couldn't trust them in such case.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    No, but
    based on your decision, you can influence which of your companions dies, be it Solgra or one High elf dude I don't remember the name.
    If you kill Talviah, Solgra lives?!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    No, but

Yes. But I still like the other choice more even though I have nothing against her personally.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but

Yes. But I still like the other choice more even though I have nothing against her personally.

Wow, I'll have to test that on one of my characters. Though I actually liked both of them, sparing both would be nice!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but

Wow, I'll have to test that on one of my characters. Though I actually liked both of them, sparing both would be nice!

Basically, when you're being evil, it might turn out to be a good decision. I don't like this message personally.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but
    Wait, does that mean if you let Talviah live in that one quest in Paragon's Remembrance, Solgra dies in a later quest??
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I think that wouldn't be very smart, because they didn't really bring you in. They planned to use you and offered to bring you in only out of necessity. You couldn't trust them in such case.

I disagree; any regime has need of resourceful people who have proven themselves dependable and Alga is a clever, practical woman (even if her son isn't). She even expresses her disappointment when you are forced to betray them because the quest says so.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    No, but
    Wait, does that mean if you let Talviah live in that one quest in Paragon's Remembrance, Solgra dies in a later quest??
    Yes. Lol because I didn't know you got a different outcome by killing Talviah and I like Solgra. Guess who's going to die next playthrough.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but

Yeah, it's designed as a butterfly effect type of thing.
    Xendyn wrote: »
    No, but
    Yes. Lol because I didn't know you got a different outcome by killing Talviah and I like Solgra. Guess who's going to die next playthrough.

It's not the only difference, the story is slightly different, but I'm not gonna say more. B)
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved this thread to "Other Locales" for better reference to the subject. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but

Yeah, it's designed as a butterfly effect type of thing.
    Xendyn wrote: »
    No, but

It's not the only difference, the story is slightly different, but I'm not gonna say more. B)

Man now my AD character has to go against her own kind to save an orc, just because I need to know! I thought the aforementioned NPC died regardless of your choices, wow.