Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

connection error/an error has occurred

Zalbag
Zalbag
Soul Shriven
hi, I bought the game 3 days ago. I've already seen a case of ddos, a maintenance day (maintenance over 10 hours), I was able to play a bit last night, but today nothing. This morning I could log in, select the character and the game threw me out after less than a minute in the game. in the afternoon I was able to play only the first character created, with alts throws me off "an error has occurred", now I can not login with any character. I have no connection problems because I can play other MMO, I also sent a tichet but missed. please help me, because the first three days were a disaster, tnx
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What server and platform are you trying to connect to? The Euro server had some issues recently but I think they have been resolved.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"