Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 eu crafting

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
i'm struggling in pvp.. people told me i need hundings rage set, i'd appreciate it if someone could craft me this please.. much much love.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you and in what campaign (Vet or not)?
    Are you using any food? This helped me massively to begin with.

Regarding sets, personally I prefer the Night's Silence as being a NB the ability to essentially Sprint whilst being Stealth is great. I'm going to craft some Hundings for a combo though when I can do 6 traits on enough pieces.

Unfortunately I can't do Hundings but I can do Night's Silence for you if you provide the mats.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do the blacksmith research you can make your own sets. Why anyone who wears heavy armour wouldn't research the traits is beyond me.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion