Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legendary jewellery?

p1nhead
p1nhead
✭✭
Hello, guys.

I saw a few videos on youtube where players have set of rings and necklace with legendary quality.

I searched in google info about that, eso wiki says that this jewellery items drops with epic quality.

Is there some way to upgrade your epic necklace and rings up to legendary quality?

Best Answer

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usually all items you get for testing on pts are legendary, no matter if they exist ingame or not.

The wiki article about willpower doesn't show pictures from the live server. If you look at the spell damage bonus you'll see that it's way lower than what you get from a epic v16 ring ingame.
    Answer ✓
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, you can't upgrade jewelery. But some sets can drop in legendary quality, so I'd assume that the wiki is wrong.
    Which set did they have, maybe I can tell you how to get it.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on February 3, 2016 8:47AM
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    No, you can't upgrade jewelery. But some sets can drop in legendary quality, so I'd assume that the wiki is wrong.
    Which set did they have, maybe I can tell you how to get it.

Ring of Cyrodiil's Light
    Necklace of Willpower
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm, are you sure the viedeos where from the live server and not from the pts? I don't know any possibility to get legendary willpower jewelery ingame.
    The only thing I could imagine is that the support had to recover the items and accidently provided them items that don't exist ingame (like someone got v16 healer jewelery from the support).
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    Hm, are you sure the viedeos where from the live server and not from the pts? I don't know any possibility to get legendary willpower jewelery ingame.
    The only thing I could imagine is that the support had to recover the items and accidently provided them items that don't exist ingame (like someone got v16 healer jewelery from the support).

yep, I think its PTS.

Wiki says that legendary willpower exists (link http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Willpower+Set).

I was more confused about Cyrodiil's Light. cuz I thought that it's only buyable item in PVP epic vendor (there are only epic rings, not legendary). http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Light+of+Cyrodiil+Set

Don't know much info about PTS... Are there all items legendary only or something?
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    Thanks for info! I will use epic necklace and rings :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p1nhead wrote: »
    Don't know much info about PTS... Are there all items legendary only or something?

On the PTS, they have a VR16 Template that you can use. It comes with containers holding end game gear that is usually Legendary in quality. I never noticed if the jewelry was Legendary, but it was a long time ago the last time I used a Template on the PTS.

Of course, normal game drops in the PTS are the greens, blues and purples we get in Live.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p1nhead wrote: »
    Hello, guys.

I saw a few videos on youtube where players have set of rings and necklace with legendary quality.

I searched in google info about that, eso wiki says that this jewellery items drops with epic quality.

Is there some way to upgrade your epic necklace and rings up to legendary quality?

There was a way to get legendary jewelry from maelstrom, I believe it was from the weekly rewards.. but they removed those and gaurenteed a weapon instead. (Maybe it's the final box or something, I'm unsure about that part, but it had to do with Vmsa)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord