Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox One NA Master Crafter: Resume inside. Contact for services.

Dapper Dinosaur
Dapper Dinosaur
✭✭✭✭✭
My fees are based on cost of materials spent plus a few thousand gold per item for my time to make it. With all materials supplied by the client, the only cost is the fee. My gamertag is Dapper DLnosaur. You can either send me messages (I have smartglass so I can reply quickly unless I'm asleep) or send me an order on esomerchant.com.

Crafting Resume:

Motif Pages Missing (All not listed are learned):
Ancient Orc Belts
Akaviri Belts, Axes, Maces, Staves

All items not listed in the following charts are 6 trait, except 2h axes which are 4.

9 Traits:
All wood items
light chest, gloves
med chest
heavy shoes, helm, belt
1h sword

8 Traits:
Light Helmet
Med Shoulders, legs, Helmet
Heavy Gloves, Shoulders, Legs

7 Traits:
light shoulders
med gloves, boots, belt
Heavy Chest
Greatwords, 1h Axes
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job.

Gotta say you may make more money by posting gold twice born items in a trader.

I see twice born chest selling for 150,000 which I think is approx 40k above the cost of materials. And I have yet to see any of it sit for too long.

I mean that is something you can do along with trying to get customers.

Personally im just gonna wait my last 30 days, but congrats on your accomplishments!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming those chests were V16. Were they light, medium, or heavy? You mean you actually saw those things in the store and then they were gone shortly after and not simply expired?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one I saw most recently was a heavy chest. Ive seen light peices and resto staff.

I had checked, it had 27 days left, then next day gone. I've been tryin to pay attention (cuz I want to sell em too) and each time after a day or two they are gone.

Im gonna assume light armor would fly off the shelf.

Each peice (at that price) was all gold. V16, ive seen a few purp at a far cheaper price. And I have yet to see any time close to expiring.

My guildies (esp the rich ones) would definitely buy. Do keep in mind this was a trader in Raw'whatever the really popular spot.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. I wonder if Armor Master and maybe Morkuldin swords/chest would sell well too, in that case.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri staves page learned. Also forgot to mention I'm a level 50 in all crafts. I can do food, potions, and glyphs in addition to everything listed above.