Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enchanting Survey in Wrothgar

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I have had crappy loot from the Enchanting Survey in Wrothgar. I don't mind getting Tas/Jejotas every now and again, but the only time I have gotten perhaps a Rekuta and a Denata is once or twice. And I have been doing my writs everyday, and since Orsinium, the quality of the Aspect rune I have been getting gets worse and worse. There really is no point doing the enchanting writ anymore. I get it Rekutas and Kutas are suppose to be rare, but Tas/Jejotas are pretty useless, especially if you have a ton of it sitting in your bank/bag space. Trust me, I have sold, destroyed and used in writs, and I still end up having a ton of them. Stop giving me Tas/Jejotas!!!
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. And there's that one survey where one of the aspect nodes only drops one rune instead of two. No worries... they were both going to be Ta anyway.

I do get a Kuta reasonably frequently in the reward bag tho.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair with ZoS, I also do get a Kuta every now and again from the reward bag too. It's just frustrating when you've been doing your writs for the past 2 months or so, and every time you loot those 2-3 Aspect runes, you end up getting Tas/Jejotas.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]