Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mercenary style: WTB armor that is made with mercenary style

Reedx
Reedx
✭✭✭
Dont care what lvl armor is or anything like that, can be weapons to, just need the Style mat
Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go run vet dungeons.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i know, but my craft char isint the fighting type, an i dont craft with my main, so will pay gold for a easyer way
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put laurels in your bank and share them with your crafting charachter.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you're on PC - go to the second zone in your faction and ask in zone chat, expect to pay a lot of gold.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »

Yeah but you also need to know Mercanry style if you want the bosses to drop it.... And to learn the style you need 10/10 in Blacksmtih or one of the other, and arent in any lvl in Blacksmith or any of the other, so no...
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Looks like you're on PC - go to the second zone in your faction and ask in zone chat, expect to pay a lot of gold.

Ah nice thx man, good to know, but go a vet who made some for me, 50k i paid, still worth it xD
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skyper wrote: »
    acw37162 wrote: »

Yeah but you also need to know Mercanry style if you want the bosses to drop it.... And to learn the style you need 10/10 in Blacksmtih or one of the other, and arent in any lvl in Blacksmith or any of the other, so no...

9/10 in any equipment craft. That's a piece of cake to level if you have alts feeding decon loot, and only 9 skill points needed; you can skip the other skills.
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    No 10/10. And yeah sure you right, but still i am willing to buy, so whats the promblem here ? i want to buy, not asking for a way to do it myself,

WTB
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sell the Motifs at 500 gold each. Run a few vet dungeons and put the laurels in your bank for your crafter.
    PC EU
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyper wrote: »
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Ah nice thx man, good to know, but go a vet who made some for me, 50k i paid, still worth it xD

Depending how much you got, that sound high.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Got 8 items, and five was with 9 traits set so was a okey prize, 50k isint that mutch, i'll make up for that within 6 days, and only one hour game time a day ^^ so its okey