Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making the monies.

danbotica
danbotica
Soul Shriven
Does anyone have any tips on making more $$$ in eso? I have never had this problem before in RPGs, but it just seems like everything I craft or find just isn't worth much. Are there any ways to get some easy recurring income? NBD, just thought I'd ask!
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealing, questing, and joining a trading guild are the common ways to make money.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Go to IC
    - Farm Telvar (kill players, farm PvE enemies)
    - Spend Telvar to purchase v16 Potency "Repora" stones
    - Post stones in a Guild Trader
    - Watch the gold pour in
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    - Go to IC
    - Farm Telvar (kill players, farm PvE enemies)
    - Spend Telvar to purchase v16 Potency "Repora" stones
    - Post stones in a Guild Trader
    - Watch the gold pour in

Also selling the trophies you can usually get 500 gold per. They move in stacks as well. Top level writs also give gold tempers frequently (at least for me) and those sell for 5000 to 15,000 depending on which stacks of 10 provisioning ingredients or alchemy ingredients for 1k usually move as well. Some provisioning recipes can also sell for as high as 5k.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An easy way to make 10K in gold per day is:

Do Writs for all Crafts. Low level writs are great for this as you can buy the mats cheap, and a stack will do several writs. If your at VR Ranks, you can rake in 3600 to 4000 gold just from this. Lower level characters get less gold per writ, no matter the writ level.
    Then, go steal stuff, there are several places in towns where the containers are aubundant and NPCs are scarce. Steal all the stuff worth selling. While you are there, steal all the provisioning ingredients and launder those. Then, make foods and drinks and sell those to the in game NPC Vendors (not the guild stores). This can net you 6K to 10K or more depending on how many Greens and Blues you steal. Me, I just fill up my bags and call it good. Launder the Motifs and Recipes and list those on Guild Stores.

Other ways to make money
    Farm for Flowers for Alchemy and sell them in the Guild Stores
    Same with Raw Mats, raw mats sell for way more than Refined Mats do. If you have access to Silver and Gold zones, you will have little competition for resource nodes.
    Grind on Zombies and Bloodfiends and loot the corpses. You can make a lot of gold just selling the loot to NPC vendors.

Finally, just outright questing and looting the mobs along the way can net you, after repairs, around 25K per zone, with that increasing to 40K to 60K per zone in the Silver and Gold instances.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fishing
    Perfect Roe is an easy and safe way to get what is a lot of money for a low level character
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good ways in no particular order:

1. Windhelm: come out of the inner city Refuge and go East, break in to the first house you come to. This has ~25 nodes so log out and back in to refresh.
    Return: 4-6k p/h

2. Farming for Perfect Roe: pick up some Crawlers (farm for ~280 p/h or buy 200 from a Trader for 2-3.5k) and head to Foul Water. You can typically get one PR every ~100 baits which takes ~50 mins, all in (fishing and skinning)
    Return: 16-18k p/h*

3. Farming for Bait: as mentioned, farm Crawlers for ~280 p/h and sell on a Guild Trader instead of using. Other baits go for a lot more (~9k for Worms) but I'm unsure of the return on these.
    Return: at least 2-3.5k p/h*

*excluding Trading costs and time

If you wanted to be really smart about 2 & 3 I'd advise:
    1. Price up selling prices of PR and Bait in Guild Traders
    2. Check to see what the typical commission costs are if you were going to list
    3. Set a price for goods between points 1 & 2
    4. Go to popular Fishing Holes and send messages out saying that you'll regularly source them X goods for Y price.