Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Insane nightblade build

djogani
djogani
✭✭
I was trying to make kinda unorthodox nb build in ALL ways. First of all i did choose Orc, second i was going for magicka build using resto staff for support healing and offensive skills for damage, third i wear heavy armor for more physical protection (kinda all Orcs do it right? lol) and fourth i use bow from time to time without much reason lol. I know heavy armor will not boost my magicka, i know Orc racials are not magicka oriented at all, amd i know using bow with magicka build is stupid but at least i use it just occasionaly. My question is could this even work because i am still relatively low level (33) and i was tired of classic builds.

Best Answers

• Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    The questions you should ask yourself are,"What type of content would I like to do at endgame?" and then "what role would I like to be when there?" If you're looking to contribute in any (effective) way to success in dungeons unfortunately you'll need to choose to either deal damage, heal your group or attract as much attention as possible as a tank. If dungeons aren't your bag, then maybe pvp, in which case you should look to have either high damage output or be a good group healer. If neither of these things appeal to you and you would rather enjoy your leveling process and experience the games story content (which is amazing imo) then do just that, build the character the way you want to play! I understand I didn't outright answer your question but I did my best. I however you would like to optimize your character to its full potential, https://youtu.be/DiXKzazo-nU
    Deltia's gaming was a great tool I used to do this. Best of luck in your travels friend, hope this was helpful.
    Edited by Veske_Valrune on February 1, 2016 9:48PM
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It honestly all depends on what you want from the game. As @Veske_Valrune said, Deltia did some research on this comparing a High Elf sorcerer and I think it was a Bretton (I could be wrong, though). Anyway, he found that there was a difference of a 2-5% on damage output.

So, if you want to maximise your output and level as quickly as possible or be the best you can be in PvP or PvE then you won't be able to. However, that be said, if you're playing for fun and aren't too bothered about maximising your output in either PvP or end game PvE then it'll certainly work.
    Answer ✓
  • djogani
    djogani
    ✭✭
    Yeah i was afraid of that :( . Endgame as usually in MMO's ruin everything and you need to focus on one tree so no jack of all trades for me but this character will be for fun as Sunburnt_Penguin said mostly for some PvP fun in Cyrodiil. Thank you both for asnwers btw :)
    Answer ✓