Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted Set Advice

Sunburnt_Penguin
Sunburnt_Penguin
✭✭✭✭✭
I've just hit VR1 with my Imperial Stamina NB (bow & 2h) and I'm looking at crafting a set now that I'll be here for some time. I rarely play end-game PvE so I'm only using PvP as a consideration.

My attributes and naked base stats are as follows (haven't looked at CPs yet so no idea if these affect this):
Health: 14 @ ~12k
Stamina: 32 @ ~13.7k
Magicka: 3 @ ~8.5k

When selecting appropriate set(s) to use, what methodology do people usually follow? e.g Do they:
1. Fill gaps (Health for me)
2. Buff their main attribute for synergies with passives (Stamina for me)
3. Buff critical attack
4. Have a play and see where they're lacking

Thanks.
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try 5-Piece Hundings Rage + Night Mothers Gaze, all Medium.
    I enchanted all Pieces with Stamina Glyphs, you should do that too. More Stamina = More DPS!

Get around ~20k Health with Food.
    You shouldn´t invest any Attribute Points in Magicka, maybe 10 into Health, rest into Stamina.

Every CP gives you 10 Health/Stamina/Magicka, depents on the Tree you invested it in (Warrior=Health, Thief=Stamina, Mage=Magicka)

For Food i would recommend Blue Food with Max Health and Max Stamina.
    Maybe for Solo Max Health and Stamina Recovery.
    Edited by Gigasax on February 1, 2016 11:40AM
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gigasax

Thanks, I'll look at those sets and the enchantments.

Re. my Magicka points: when I use my Bow I like to use Cloak, Crippling Grasp and Mark Target which all use it and then switch to 2H for CQ which is all off Stamina.

Yeah I've just become a Master Provisioner so I plan on obtaining some recipes which allow that.
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost forgot about Neck and Rings^^
    You should get the "Agility"-Set, try to get it with Stamina, but if it is too expensive or try to boost Health or Magicka, it´s also available with Health and Stamina.
    Enchant the 3 Pieces with Weapon Power.
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gigasax wrote: »
    Try 5-Piece Hundings Rage + Night Mothers Gaze, all Medium.
    I enchanted all Pieces with Stamina Glyphs, you should do that too. More Stamina = More DPS!

Get around ~20k Health with Food.
    You shouldn´t invest any Attribute Points in Magicka, maybe 10 into Health, rest into Stamina.

Every CP gives you 10 Health/Stamina/Magicka, depents on the Tree you invested it in (Warrior=Health, Thief=Stamina, Mage=Magicka)

For Food i would recommend Blue Food with Max Health and Max Stamina.
    Maybe for Solo Max Health and Stamina Recovery.

It isn't 10 actually, it's some convoluted value roughly equal to ~0.01% of your max stat pool(at least that's what it seemed like to me, I believe I was testing this without food but with attribute points etc but it's been a while).
    Edited by Magdalina on February 1, 2016 8:28PM