Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Been Away from the Game: Help with Sorcerer Rebuild

DrSkywalker
DrSkywalker
Soul Shriven
I've been away from the game for quite a while, have forgotten a lot of the mechanics and with the "reset" of the game I have a lot of skill points and can't remember what I used them for in the character. Plus it looks like some things have changed. So I want to put my points back into my character Sorcerer VR1 to do mostly solo and world exploration. Thanks for any help.
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/gPAj021_Ahk Hope this is at least kinda what you're looking for
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • WhiteTigre
    WhiteTigre
    ✭✭✭
    HI

look ate Deltia's gaming guide

I used one of those builds and tweaked for myself and I find I out do most bosses and solo dungeons with ease.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look up the Yolo Wizard build on Tamriel Foundry. Works for me, high dps and enough survivability

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/2-1-8-the-yolo-wizard-magicka-sorcerer-insane-burst-dps-pve-build/
    Edited by The Uninvited on February 1, 2016 10:05AM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are running solo and exploring, the Daedric Pets are awesome! The Clannfear serves as your tank while the Twilight heals you. They distract the enemies you are fighting and you can still slot a couple more attacks while you are using them.
    N64 NA EP
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are running solo and exploring, the Daedric Pets are awesome!

The Unholy Herdman - Thelon's Pet Build

Worth checking out if you're doin lots of soloing!
  • DrSkywalker
    DrSkywalker
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks to all! This gives me a nice jump start!