The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliances

Bnec
Bnec
✭✭
hi there ZOS , i understand that it's fair to give players a chance to choose the faction they want to be in but please consider for one second what it's like being a yellow or a blue on PS4 EU , In every campaign we are outnumbered by reds at least 5:1 , more and more players i used to see on my faction have gone to the reds just to win and frankly it's pathetic , why would you allow people to make new accounts in an alliance which is already packed , i urge you to please consider having a cap on the max population of any alliance , for example: say there are currently 10,000 blues , 8,900 yellows and 19,000 reds on the servers , limit new accounts to yellow or blue until there is a gap of no more than 2000 between each faction , this will make it more enjoyable and fair the to the factions with less players. i know this maybe isn't the best idea for the problem and i'm sure people out there have different ones but please consider doing something , it really is spoiling the game for us i see less and less people around me not just in cyrodiil but in all parts of the game - please think on this and let me know if theres anything you can do.
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess EP is the numerically dominant alliance on PC as well. It is funny tho because on PS4 NA, AD is unequivocally the numerically dominant alliance (with DC being the outnumbered faction). And we have the same issue in that EP and DC jump to AD for the easy wins. Don't think ZOS has a plan to mitigate these concerns
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bnec wrote: »
    hi there ZOS , i understand that it's fair to give players a chance to choose the faction they want to be in but please consider for one second what it's like being a yellow or a blue on PS4 EU , In every campaign we are outnumbered by reds at least 5:1 , more and more players i used to see on my faction have gone to the reds just to win and frankly it's pathetic , why would you allow people to make new accounts in an alliance which is already packed , i urge you to please consider having a cap on the max population of any alliance , for example: say there are currently 10,000 blues , 8,900 yellows and 19,000 reds on the servers , limit new accounts to yellow or blue until there is a gap of no more than 2000 between each faction , this will make it more enjoyable and fair the to the factions with less players. i know this maybe isn't the best idea for the problem and i'm sure people out there have different ones but please consider doing something , it really is spoiling the game for us i see less and less people around me not just in cyrodiil but in all parts of the game - please think on this and let me know if theres anything you can do.

With Morrowind having Dark Elves, Skyrim having Nords and Argonians just looking cool it's a huge problem that will never go away. People will pick which ever side they like, most don't care about the numbers being balanced.

On the EU server EP is massively outnumbered cause AD and DC are modeled heavily after European culture. DC is crazy big on the EU servers.

Having two factions or ten people will always go where they want one side will always be bigger one will always be smaller.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC at lease I don't do Console MMO it makes no senses.

For the King of Argonia
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    i understand this but it's depressing espeically for new players going to cyrodiil in campaigns and getting ganked by 20 nerd reds at their own spawns
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    especially*
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    On PC at lease I don't do Console MMO it makes no senses.

why doesnt it make sense , i play mmo on pc and ps4 i actually prefer it on console even after playing on pc for 15 years :open_mouth:
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this would be less likely to happen if ZOS never faction locked races and required cash to unlock... on NA AD is dominant because they have the BEST races and DC I am not sure why they are last in the population as stats wise they are better than EP hybrid health and swimming races...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    this would be less likely to happen if ZOS never faction locked races and required cash to unlock... on NA AD is dominant because they have the BEST races and DC I am not sure why they are last in the population as stats wise they are better than EP hybrid health and swimming races...

This is an extremely valid point
  • Taternater
    Taternater
    ✭✭✭
    In one of the thieves guild blogs they released recently, they said they will include in a game patch:

Improvements to grouping, including incentives and the ability to queue up via the Group Finder with friends and guild members, regardless of their alliance!

I don't know the details of what they mean by that, but if we can group regardless of alliance maybe this issue will be affected somehow.
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    Taternater wrote: »
    In one of the thieves guild blogs they released recently, they said they will include in a game patch:

Improvements to grouping, including incentives and the ability to queue up via the Group Finder with friends and guild members, regardless of their alliance!

I don't know the details of what they mean by that, but if we can group regardless of alliance maybe this issue will be affected somehow.

Yeh i guess for PvE maybe but right now 4/6 campaigns have 3x red zergs dominating and spawn killing anyone on the other factions who try to even play , this should not be allowed its not fair on people and is a massive deterrent to anyone new trying to play
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly the game would be better with Race locks for everyone no Crown store unlock pure race lock. It would force ZoS to fix race balance and it would make far more sense if an EP Khajiit runs to a EP Keep from an DC Argonian the guards should see the tails and attack the Khajiit how can they tell the difference.

For the King of Argonia
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly the game would be better with Race locks for everyone no Crown store unlock pure race lock. It would force ZoS to fix race balance and it would make far more sense if an EP Khajiit runs to a EP Keep from an DC Argonian the guards should see the tails and attack the Khajiit how can they tell the difference.

AD would still have the most then because furries ;)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeh i guess for PvE maybe but right now 4/6 campaigns have 3x red zergs dominating and spawn killing anyone on the other factions who try to even play , this should not be allowed its not fair on people and is a massive deterrent to anyone new trying to play

EP is in last place on three camps. I hate when people act like EP is the only side with a Zerg DC zergs hard.

All that being what it is the PvP was made for zergs remember 200 people on one screen at a time that's two - one hundred man zergs or three - thirty three man zergs.

New players have no business in PvP they don't know their own classes let alone others so the don't know how to counter the others. They have no passives, no skills (power), no skills (combat Tatics ), no champion points and most likely no group so they have to solo it.

Being in PvP with mostly few powers, white unenchanted gear not even from a set be yourself with no clue how to fight will always make new players quite numbers or not they would have died anyway.

For the King of Argonia
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭

EP is in last place on three camps. I hate when people act like EP is the only side with a Zerg DC zergs hard.

All that being what it is the PvP was made for zergs remember 200 people on one screen at a time that's two - one hundred man zergs or three - thirty three man zergs.

New players have no business in PvP they don't know their own classes let alone others so the don't know how to counter the others. They have no passives, no skills (power), no skills (combat Tatics ), no champion points and most likely no group so they have to solo it.

Being in PvP with mostly few powers, white unenchanted gear not even from a set be yourself with no clue how to fight will always make new players quite numbers or not they would have died anyway.

Ep aren't good but they have more numbers also they are winning in chillrend , scourge , haderous - all campaigns with no competition i see ! nice one ep !

And you have no right to say new players have "no business" in pvp it's everyone's game.