Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

What is with this customer service??

KhaosxReigns
KhaosxReigns
Soul Shriven
So about a week and a half ago I put in an email requesting my @ Name in game to be changed (which is an option on the website) and to get one of my Character's Names changed. No reply. Now I know they can change your @ name because it's an option on the website when you go to send them an E-mail. And i know they can change Character Names because i've seen it happen. What's the deal? Why would they not respond to me? Why are other people more important than i am when the names come into play? This kind of stuff makes me hate this game so much. Please let me know if any of you have had the same problem. Thanks guys.
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    The only experience I've had with support was a positive one. I never received my forum confirmation code, so I emailed them and they promptly responded with a fix. Sorry to hear you're having problems though, I'm sure it's nothing personal!
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant