The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

War Paint Option with Barber

Mason22
Mason22
✭✭✭
I'd like to see a war paint option with the Barber Shop (when it arrives). It would be cool to make war paint something that you can switch out rather than being confined to for the entire game. During character creation there were lots of cool war paint options, but at the time I wasn't really ready to commit to to something so permanent. Would any one else like to see this option added?

• Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They generally need to separate scars, make up, war paint and make more adornments/hairstyles :p one can only hope!
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!
    & its a good point!
    if we can go & go again, will we all change things up more often for the sake of fun story & good pictures?

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • EnemyOfDaState
    EnemyOfDaState
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when I made my character he was young Redguard with no beard now he has traveled the world and fought countless battles. He has earned that beard and war paint.

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hope they might take the opportunity to seperate some appereance lines. Some people may want to mix more then the chargen currently allows in ways of scars, beards, adornments, etc.

As for new stuff, I would presume that to be pretty much a given. Can't really see them passing up on the profits they can make selling new hairstyle packs, new adornemnt packs, etc.

Still wish they would split the visual recustomization feature into two seperate parts...
    ...a "barbershop" in every major city for "everyday" changes like different hairstyles, makeup/warpaint, adornments, etc. Paid for with gold.
    ...and a "plastic sorcery provider" in some corner of the world that allows complete recustomization of "structural" features, body shape, voice, skin color, etc. Even race or gender. But demans crowns for their service.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they add more styles too like good god the hair is hideous
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• ForgottenHeretic
    I have been away from ESO for a little while, is there any news on when the barber shop might be arriving?