The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GROUP FINDER DOES NOT WORK!!! I NEED UNDAUNTED VET DUNGEON BUDDIES!!! My charecter is Sorcerer

ferbatzer6
Today I tried to use Group Finder for Vet Elden Hollow but it could not find any group for 5 hours. 200 million dollar budget game's group finder does not work properly. Thank you Zos really. Btw Generally I end up with nood good players for vet dungeons. I always want to get gold chest for this reason I want to play woth good players. I want to do undaunted Vet pledges every day. If you need good dps sorcerer please let me know. My dream is dungeon pool which consists of at least 12 people who are doing vet undaunted pledges for gold chest every day and comminicate with each other.My charecter is MAGICKA DPS SORCERER V16 PS4/EU
Turkish Ps4/Eu
High Elf V16 Magicka Sorcerer(Flawless Conqueror)
High Elf V16 Magicka Knightblade
Redguard V16 Stamina Dragonknight
Khajiit Stamina Nightblade still in progress
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alas groupfinder still...hm...could use some work. I'm on PC but in my experience if it doesn't work after several minutes it probably never will, restarting the search sometimes seems to kick it into action.
    It also sounds as though you may be looking for a guild - might find way more than just 12 people running pledges daily there ;)
  • ferbatzer6
    I am in very good guilds, but you know everyone seems to be in cyrodiil. =)
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
    High Elf V16 Magicka Sorcerer(Flawless Conqueror)
    High Elf V16 Magicka Knightblade
    Redguard V16 Stamina Dragonknight
    Khajiit Stamina Nightblade still in progress
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    <- Tank for hire ;)
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ferbatzer6 wrote: »
    DPS
    5 hours waiting does seem broken, but being a dd is also can be a reson why its so hard to find a group. Almost everyone plays a dd, there's not so many tanks and healers usually dont risk using group finder tool (from my experience anyway).
    I tried using the tool for dailies, just out of curiosity. Started it as a dd and started my crafting quests/orsinium stuff/etc. Didnt get a group even once. As a tank or healer I'm getting grouped almost immediately.
    Using /z chat is better, but even then as a tank I'm getting instant invites.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • zoltarg
    zoltarg
    From my experience on XB1, if I group queue at prime time for the daily and it gives me an eta of anything other than unknown I will get a group after 10 mins or so. If it says unknown then never.

At prime time with 30+ EP standing at the enclave, when I do get a group it is with 3 AD every time and I'm EP.
    I have never ever gotten a group finder group with any other factions besides AD.

Guess I should communicate more and make my own EP groups, but oh wait... my voice chat is also broken for no reason whatsoever for the last few months because it just decided to stop working one day.

Want to buy programmers for ZOS.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zoltarg wrote: »
    From my experience on XB1, if I group queue at prime time for the daily and it gives me an eta of anything other than unknown I will get a group after 10 mins or so. If it says unknown then never.

At prime time with 30+ EP standing at the enclave, when I do get a group it is with 3 AD every time and I'm EP.
    I have never ever gotten a group finder group with any other factions besides AD.

Guess I should communicate more and make my own EP groups, but oh wait... my voice chat is also broken for no reason whatsoever for the last few months because it just decided to stop working one day.

Want to buy programmers for ZOS.

Are you sure they were actually AD? Because groupfinder currently shows everyone as AD. So those guys saw the yellow tag over your head as well and maybe even wondered why did they group up with an AD yet again ;)
  • zoltarg
    zoltarg
    Thank you, I didn't know that. It all makes sense now lol.
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    group finder flat out doesn't work at all.
  • Lyrebon
    Lyrebon
    ✭✭✭
    Group finder is ESO is perhaps the worst tool I've ever seen in an MMO. It's pointless and poorly designed. Why not just have a visible group list like in Guild Wars 2? So far the most efficient method of finding a group, outside of guilds, is the chat, and you're not guaranteed a group if you're anything but VR14+. I'm glad they're removing VR because, quite frankly, it's a horrible system.