The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Face Changer and more!

Anders_Howe
Like in Skyrim I would love to be able to fix my character in game especially if you get in game and realize that you messed up. I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but it would save people from deleting and having to start all over again. Especially if they realized they made a mistake later on in the game. Also Jewelry! I would love to be able to see and craft Jewelry in the game, I really miss it. And not just for women either, new hairstyles would be awesome as well.
PSN - FenrisDA2
  • snoogadooch
    snoogadooch
    ✭✭✭
    All in their official plans - SOON
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... we have been saying we want character recustomization options since... well, since launch, really.
    And now they keep telling us its "under development", and go like:
    Longer term, expect to see information about systems like a character customization shop so you can change your character's gender, appearance, name, etc., player housing, and other systems that we'll announce in the future. We'll have much more information about all of these as the year progresses.
    And we go like: "Longer term?!? WTF! We've been whining about it for years now - Give it to us sooner!" ;)
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in their official plans - SOON

Praise Dibella, I need a Stylist!

DirtyIncomparableFugu.gif

I have my fingers crossed this comes out over the summer.
    my Bosmer is too tall, my Breton has the exact same hair as her friend, &&&...

hurry up already, I'm vain!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }