Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Gamepad settings

GarrettBloody
GarrettBloody
Soul Shriven
Now, when gamepad support appeared in TESO, how can I make work my chinese Acme GA-02? I tried x360ce, but with default settings it dont work. Please, help me with this problem. Thanks :)
  • filthymushroom
    This joypad does not support XInput which ESO uses. It runs on Direct Input, you have several options to make this work.

1. Convert Direct Input to XInput. The controller wil then simulate a XBox controller and work with ESO. You can find more info and a way to do that HERE
    2. Conver Direct Input to mouse and keyboard input. There is software to do this, I think it is easier to do. More info HERE
    3. Rewrite the driver of the controller yourself. I'm not sure how to do this for that controller and if it will work, I once rewrote Xbox drivers for a Logitech Gamepad, but that's a diffrent controller alltogether.

I don't know how option 1 and 2 will work with ESO, as I've never used a controller for ESO myself. If you simulate keyboard and mouse input it might be a bit sluggish... One way to find out.
    Yes, I like mushrooms...

filthymushroom VR16 Breton Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    sillymushroom VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (Tank, Magicka DPS)
    nastymushroom VR16 Breton Templar (Healer, Magicka DPS)
    thirstymushroom Level 45 Breton Nightblade (Magicka DPS)

Legends of the Benelux, de grootste Nederlandse AD guild in ESO. Vragen of lid worden, stuur mij een bericht. (PC)