The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PSN down?

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
Anyone having issues logging in right now?
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Velvu
    Velvu
    Soul Shriven
    Yes in PS4 EU. Got DC in game, now it wont log in EU servers, cant even get announcements. NA servers works for me tho. Quite odd because friend is online and we played together and everything works for him as intended.
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    My apps are locked atm which probably means PSN maintnence
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Velvu
    Velvu
    Soul Shriven
    Announcements popped up. Login works again. PS4 EU.
  • Velvu
    Velvu
    Soul Shriven
    Nah same problem continues. Cant get in EU servers but can get in NA servers. Quite odd because friend can play normally and we have same ISP provider and live close to each others, PSN chat works perfectly and tested another online game what worked smoothly aswell.
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Same problem with PS4 EU server here. Was in Coldharbour but was unable to interact with any npcs and objects. Closed my game and restarted it. Now when trying to log in it says unable to retrieve announcements and then log in failed as connection timed out to server. Tried the NA server and that is ok so what gives? Hope it wont be long down.
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • vic4ert
    vic4ert

I can not access the server.
    You can not enter more than an hour.
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    Wish we would get at least an aknolwedgment from ZOS that they know they know about the problem. Apparently its the same for even PC and Xbox 1 EU servers not just us.......God knows when or how long this will take to fix at this rate.
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN in general is down, according to what's trending on Facebook.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."