The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Is there a bot that presses your Fear-button automatically every four seconds?

Isbilen
Isbilen
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering, because it sure seems like there is one...
Edited by Isbilen on January 31, 2016 2:27AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some mash it even if you have CC immunity/just got feared. Bot? Nah
    The same reason people mash ambush/critrush/wrecking blow/hardened ward/healingward.
    EU | PC
    Options
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can count 4 seconds I am pretty damn sure many others can as well.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    multi-tasking OP:D in all seriousness, i doubt such a thing would be allowed in the game.
    Edited by Cody on January 31, 2016 6:14AM
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    EktEuZ3.gif

Y
    Y
    Y
    Y
    Yes
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its the bot that doesn't allow the target to break free with 32k stam available!
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to think players got a notice anytime I threw a frag. They'd be able to do insane dodge rolls at point blank. I only thought this because at the time there was an addon that displayed when someone near you had a frag procced. Since then it's been changed to where group members are the only one's who see you have it procced.

Now the only thing I'm suspicious on is the shuffle dodge chance and how it always seems to proc on my frags. Waste of a good rock. XD
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kova wrote: »
    I use to think players got a notice anytime I threw a frag. They'd be able to do insane dodge rolls at point blank. I only thought this because at the time there was an addon that displayed when someone near you had a frag procced. Since then it's been changed to where group members are the only one's who see you have it procced.

Now the only thing I'm suspicious on is the shuffle dodge chance and how it always seems to proc on my frags. Waste of a good rock. XD

You were just unfortunate enough to be the one it proc'ed on at the time.
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL this post is my thoughts when I dueled @LegendaryChef a few times.
    Basiclly all my frag procs missed him even when he wasn't dodgerolling (because of shuffle)
    Double take (NB dodge chance) doesn't seem to evade nearly as much times as shuffle does ^^

QQ I know but still.
    Edited by Master_Kas on January 31, 2016 3:58PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Basiclly all my frag procs missed him even when he wasn't dodgerolling (because of shuffle)
    Double take (NB dodge chance) doesn't seem to evade nearly as much times as shuffle does ^^

QQ I know but still.

I was rolling some of them but i do agree that shuffle is my best friend :blush:

We can try again when you have proxy noob! :heart:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I once saw a video which had an UI which warned the player for incoming projectiles. I just don't know the name for the addon but i believe it was combat-cloud or such.

also I tested stuff out. I was hiding in stealth in a bush, stealth eye closed. I see a guy on a horse, and as soon as i drew my focused aim he jumped off and flapped his wings and recalled horse. I even cancelled the focused aim so it did not fire and most of the times people got of horse, and went into cloak, flapped wings and streaked away. Coincidence? I think not.

I know you experienced the same with your Crystal ***.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

I once saw a video which had an UI which warned the player for incoming projectiles. I just don't know the name for the addon but i believe it was combat-cloud or such.

also I tested stuff out. I was hiding in stealth in a bush, stealth eye closed. I see a guy on a horse, and as soon as i drew my focused aim he jumped off and flapped his wings and recalled horse. I even cancelled the focused aim so it did not fire and most of the times people got of horse, and went into cloak, flapped wings and streaked away. Coincidence? I think not.

YES. Exactly that, and I'm sitting there in stealth like, "wtf? I'm not even in detect pot range."
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Macros bots bla bal bla :/ wouldn't matter if CC immunity was "working as intended" oh wait it is according to ZOS any way.
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If you have in game music turned on, the battle music starts playing as soon as someone targets you and begins using a skill. Doesn't matter if they cancel the cast, battle music still starts instantly.

That's how my smallman always knew when we were about to get jumped back in our ganking days.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

If you have in game music turned on, the battle music starts playing as soon as someone targets you and begins using a skill. Doesn't matter if they cancel the cast, battle music still starts instantly.

That's how my smallman always knew when we were about to get jumped back in our ganking days.

Dodge rolling Murdo snipes cuz ingame music OP.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

NERF THE MUSIC
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OF COURSE! The music. I remember that use to be the only way I could survive a snipe attempt.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well the battle music plays if someone targets you, I myself have used it to stop an insta gank on many occasions.
    Edited by Cody on January 31, 2016 9:27PM
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

QQ I know but still.

I was rolling some of them but i do agree that shuffle is my best friend :blush:

We can try again when you have proxy noob! :heart:

I saw the ones you was rolling mate :D And yes, need more duels. After dueling hexys for like 15 minutes I feel confident! :trollface:

Big love to ELLIOT BROWN <3
    Edited by Master_Kas on January 31, 2016 9:50PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can count to 4 seconds just as well as I can count to 2.9 seconds (the length of a cloak) -- which is as though my life depended on it. Which it does.
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I keep an eye on my debuff bar (Combat Cloud) - It will always show the debuff before the projectile hits, giving you enough time to cast a reflect. B)
    'Chaos
    Options