Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Palomino horse not showing up for my alt?

Pallmor
Pallmor
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just created an alt character for the first time. With the removal of vet ranks coming up, I figured it would be a good time to level up some alts to lvl 50 in other factions, since the vet ranks will effectively be "shared" in the future. This will finally let me play with guildees in other factions without having to do Caldwell's silver and gold all over again (very nice way to handle the transition, ZOS).

Anyway, I had bought a Palomino horse back in the day and thought it applied account-wide (I wouldn't have bought it otherwise). But when I go the the stable it doesn't show up as an option. IIRC, on my main, when I first bought it, it showed up for 1 GP in the stable. Am I missing something?
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    So I just created an alt character for the first time. With the removal of vet ranks coming up, I figured it would be a good time to level up some alts to lvl 50 in other factions, since the vet ranks will effectively be "shared" in the future. This will finally let me play with guildees in other factions without having to do Caldwell's silver and gold all over again (very nice way to handle the transition, ZOS).

Anyway, I had bought a Palomino horse back in the day and thought it applied account-wide (I wouldn't have bought it otherwise). But when I go the the stable it doesn't show up as an option. IIRC, on my main, when I first bought it, it showed up for 1 GP in the stable. Am I missing something?

They changed the way mounts work.
    Go to your collections tab ("U" I think), and it should be under mounts, select it, leave the tab and to summon/dismiss it press "H".

edit: I'm assuming both characters are on the same server. Mounts are server wide, not account wide so if original character is on EU and new 1 on NA that would be why they can't access it.
    Edited by BabeestorGor on January 31, 2016 12:37AM
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They changed the way mounts work.
    Go to your collections tab ("U" I think), and it should be under mounts, select it, leave the tab and to summon/dismiss it press "H".

Thanks! That did it!

• Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw vet removal is at least 4 months away so you have some time
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    btw vet removal is at least 4 months away so you have some time

Yeah, just getting a head start. I feel a lot more comfortable leveling an alt under the new plan. And at the rate I play, it will probably take me nearly that long just to level them to 50.