The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Traits of Dungeon Sets. "Well-fitted" again?

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
Traits of the High End Dungeon Sets (Tower and Prison) are random (choice between Well-Fitted, Reinforced, Infused, Divine), which is a pain ..., as these item sets drop quite rare and it does not make much sense to use set items with well-fitted or reinforced traits. So you just were about to be happy to have found a set item - before you realize its "well-fitted" or "reinforced" again.
I understand that there is a need for a variety of traits, some better, some worse, but hey, they should be useable at least.
So bevore ZOS hopefully starts to revamp the whole trait system (which I would appreciate), how about tweaking the two bad traits a little.
"Well-fitted", for instance, could be a tiny general stamina cost reduction and it would already make much sense to use it.
For "Reinforced" I have no idea atm, but hey, maybe some reader of this forum post has an idea?
Just my 2 cents.