Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Where do I BUY VR15 white Glyphs from Merchants

Als3rd
Als3rd
✭✭✭
I'm not an enchanter so I'm looking for vendors that sell basic VR15 Superb white Glyphs. Especially Magicka.
I searched the Forum and the Web but came up with nothing. Hopefully they DO sell VR15s somewhere...

Thanks in advance!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you know I have never looked for these. Following form, I would imagine only two places, Imperial City and Wrothgar. But, honestly, these are ones I have never tried to buy from an NPC merchant.

However people make and sell Glyphs in Guild Stores so go to a Trading Center like Rawkla or Elden Root and hit the Guild Traders there.

If your on PC/NA, find enough Rejera Potencies to make the gear you want and I can make the enchantments for you. I would also need the Makko's as I don't have a huge stock of those. I will throw in the Ta's. If you want something better Aspect wise, we can work something out. I will be on briefly this evening in about an hour or so.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Wow, you know I have never looked for these. Following form, I would imagine only two places, Imperial City and Wrothgar. But, honestly, these are ones I have never tried to buy from an NPC merchant.

However people make and sell Glyphs in Guild Stores so go to a Trading Center like Rawkla or Elden Root and hit the Guild Traders there.

If your on PC/NA, find enough Rejera Potencies to make the gear you want and I can make the enchantments for you. I would also need the Makko's as I don't have a huge stock of those. I will throw in the Ta's. If you want something better Aspect wise, we can work something out. I will be on briefly this evening in about an hour or so.

Wow, Thanks so much! I am gathering mats in Wrothgar and questing there at the same time. As far as IC, I haven't really gone through it yet.

I've tried a lot of Guild Traders, but not Rawkla, so I'll give that one a go. I have to build up my gold again, as I have purchased a lot of purple tannins and such just recently.

Your offer is incredibly generous, and if it's OK with you I will PM you when I have everything that you need and discuss the possibilities.

Thanks again!
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Eveva?
  • Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! Yeah, That was THE place I thought must have them, after I came up empty everywhere else I could think of. Couldn't find any. edit
    Edited by Als3rd on January 30, 2016 9:16PM
  • Als3rd
    Als3rd
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

You were right! I just found VR1 Superb Glyphs in Rawkla!! They are sold by the Ethereal Trade Union Guild! Others might sell them, but I stopped right there. They were around 800 gold a piece.

Excellent!