Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Crafting other races weapons and armor. . .

kraxammer
kraxammer
✭✭
Okay, I'm quite the new player here. . .LOVE this game so far. I've looked around other sites to learn more about crafting, but I'm still confused as to how I craft other races weapons and armor? I'm only a level 9 High Elf so there is probably not much I can learn yet about other races gear/weapons. I have learned all of the crafts, but I'm most interested in Blacksmithing.

When at the station, crafting I see all of the other races gear/weapons, but I have no idea how to make their stuff? How do I learn how to make their gear? Do I have to find books scattered throughout Tamriel? Do I just have to visit their lands and train there? How does it work?

Any crafting guides you would recommend?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried using Google or searching the forum? To craft in another style, you must obtain a Motif from another style. These can be found looking in all kinds of containers, and are sold in crown store. Once found, you must read it, which consumes the item as you learn the style. In order to craft, you need a style stone of that style for each item you craft. For more details, see first sentence.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Have you tried using Google or searching the forum? To craft in another style, you must obtain a Motif from another style. These can be found looking in all kinds of containers, and are sold in crown store. Once found, you must read it, which consumes the item as you learn the style. In order to craft, you need a style stone of that style for each item you craft. For more details, see first sentence.
    Next step get the stone for the style you want. You can buy them ( don't recommend) or just deconstruct dropped items like crazy this will also bump up your ability
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on January 29, 2016 4:30PM