Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS please allow us change OPAQUE settings

Dreddlock-
Dreddlock-
✭✭
Whenever I PvP in large groups a giant wall of red takes up 30% of my view. I'm talking about all 23 players in my group names, health base and all. Why can't we the player make this translucent, or toggle this off. ESO is a beautiful game and I want to view it!
  • beerninja
    beerninja
    ✭✭✭
    Dreddlock- wrote: »
    Whenever I PvP in large groups a giant wall of red takes up 30% of my view. I'm talking about all 23 players in my group names, health base and all. Why can't we the player make this translucent, or toggle this off. ESO is a beautiful game and I want to view it!

It is translucent. The background of it anyway, not the red bars. For more screen real-estate make sure you are playing on a 1080P or above TV and increase the FOV slider in your options menu. The group list is there so when you suddenly see red bars turning black then you know that your group needs aid.
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    If you can't see through that giant wall of red then it's not translucent sir. My gaming tv is a 42 inch 3d 1080p with 500hz refresh rate. No I don't use the 3d feature while playing ESO. Yes my field of view is set to max.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be annoying... same with text popping over other texts...

I don't believe there is anything that can be done about it?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds