Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So ZOS can you give any news about the arena yet or what?

Forestd16b14_ESO
Forestd16b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Title says it all.

Before any troll comes in and starts ranting anti-arena stuff consider this please.

Yes ESO was designed for large battles and that is fun well can be fun and it will not go away once the arena comes and players will always be doing large AvA battles. But game is almost 2 years old now and hopefully players know that AvA isn't perfect.... far from it actually and after the 20th large group/zerg comes in and wipes your small 6 man group for the 50th time it gets old.

That's hopefully ZOS aim with arena is to give players a break from AvA to do PvP. Also don't say AvA and PvP are the same cause there not or so ZOS believes. AvA is all 3 alliances fighting each other while PvP is players vs players be 1 2 or 3 vs another 1 2 or 3 and so on.

Like I do love the next big fight as much as the next murderous player but it's frustration so to speak from the lag, one sided fights, exploiters, the mindless groups be small medium large or a zerg spamming cheap broken skills the emperor flipping all happening at once 24/7 can cause players to rage as we see on the forums. That is hopefully what arena does is give players a break from that to actually have PvP fights instead of AvA fights or more proper term ZvZ.

So @ZOS_BrianWheeler any chance for any info at all or will it just be "No ETA" or "back burner" comments.
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image_zpsexv9zcqc.jpg
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    image_zpsexv9zcqc.jpg

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5bd4726a5227ff9e5b7508639cb5b14ee1c20b9124b3c7fbde286cdb62d8c85d.jpg
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    1aOwDC1.gif

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5bd4726a5227ff9e5b7508639cb5b14ee1c20b9124b3c7fbde286cdb62d8c85d.jpg

Now be glared at by Spiderman in your dreams
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on January 29, 2016 2:48AM
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really want to make it right. And making a lobby, match finding system and scoreboard is hard. Apparently.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2017 is probably when we will get a teaser of it.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2017 is probably when we will get a teaser of it.

Of course another year of frustrating AvA stupidity.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt there will be an arena at all.

Just like they promised us a PVP Justice System small scale PVP then decided to string us along for over a year before scrapping it...the same will be done with Arena's.

Taking ZOS history, I wouldn't get your hopes up. just saying.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

•  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

Just had my coffee and morning corporate meeting dealt with:http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Minno Pretty sure this is more appropriate

spiderman-meme-generator-it-s-friday-my-beer-sense-is-tingling-7a3633.jpg

For what tis better than games pizza and your favorite drink ? I shall tell you my good sir .... Nothing at all.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minno Pretty sure this is more appropriate

spiderman-meme-generator-it-s-friday-my-beer-sense-is-tingling-7a3633.jpg

For what tis better than games pizza and your favorite drink ? I shall tell you my good sir .... Nothing at all.

I think you meant this (music translation):http://youtu.be/Ae91Nr-fUpI
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know what Q3 or Q4 will bring this year, who knows they might slip it in, I would not hold my breath, they are not going to tell us any more until it is closer no matter how much you beg.