The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 NA - Undaunted Pledges group finder bug?

zoltarg
zoltarg
Ever since the update to allow cross faction grouping I have been grouped with AD players every time I do a pledge. I'm on an EP character as my main, and I know the cross faction grouping is working now to an extent, which is great. But every single time I end up with 3 AD players and myself. Yet I see 20 people sometimes standing at the undaunted area, surely some of them are actually waiting for a group queue as well. Are there no DC or EP players that do pledges ever? 10 Times in a row with no other factions seems beyond random odds. (I've only done 10 pledges since update.)

I am pretty sure this is a bug, and it's problematic because the AD players have kicked me from the group right before the last boss on two separate occasions just to be rude and immature, I know hilarious right. But it doesn't matter, I find a group and do it again with more mature AD players.

I have a few EP chars and the first one I made was EP. My main I'm doing pledges with is EP.
I also have 1 DC and 1 AD. I don't know if the game thinks I'm AD or something.

This is something that may need to be looked at ZOS. Thanks.
Anyone else experience this?

@ZOS_GinaBruno