Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

A suggestion for a new AddOn!...?

nimander99
nimander99
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those of you who create Add-Ons (I'm all thumbs when it comes to this kinda activity)

This may or may not be a problem for a bunch of people by now, but I can say that for me, this is an utter nightmare! I'm talking serious First World problem that needs to be dealt with ASAP or I may need a prescription to head meds ;)

All kidding aside; Is it possible to create an add-on that organizes our collections tabs (specifically Costumes, Pets, Mounts) into sub categories for easier search and access/swap or possibly even assigning costumes to Hot-keys?

Anymore I only really use the mounts, pets, costumes that are right at the top if at all due to the tediousness of scrolling through everything... and just so y'all know I have collected almost every pet, costume, and mount the game has to offer. I am curently just a couple short total.

Input would be appreciated but more than anything an actual add-on would be amazing.

Thanks for reading! I know I could have said that in less words but I felt like typing :p
I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
"Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
"moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
"MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
"MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
"MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
"MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
"MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
"MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
"MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
"MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not.

For subcategories, I'll follow crown store ones. Sorry but can't permit myself to create some new categories.
    Maybe Mounts will get extra ones.

I can also add an hotkey to a costume, mount, etc. But we cannot set a key to say "Ride my Guar now".
    It's 2 keys mandatory, 1 for "Mount is Guar", 1 for "Ride my Mount"

Addons can't play with the ToggleMount() function, just select the Mount.

PS : It will maybe be included in another addon, because i've already did a vanity randomizer which could do this too.

Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    Why not

For subcategories, I'll follow crown store ones. Sorry but can't permit myself to create some new categories.
    Maybe Mounts will get extra ones.

I can also add an hotkey to a costume, mount, etc. But we cannot set a key to say "Ride my Guar now".
    It's 2 keys mandatory, 1 for "Mount is Guar", 1 for "Ride my Mount"

Addons can't play with the ToggleMount() function, just select the Mount.

PS : It will maybe be included in another addon, because i've already did a vanity randomizer which could do this too.

Whats the name of the vanity randomizer addon?

I admit I don't know anything when it comes to Add-on creation. It has just been a frustration scrolling through all my mounts and costumes just to find the one I want to wear or ride depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Thanks, and please post an update here when you have something for me to test out :)

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The randomizer I made is Pimp My Ride

For your request, sorry, I'll have to wait until at least next week-end because Collections will be a bit revamped in next DLC.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    The randomizer I made is Pimp My Ride

For your request, sorry, I'll have to wait until at least next week-end because Collections will be a bit revamped in next DLC.

Ill check out the addon, and yeah, I saw that it looks like we will be getting some improvement so it wouldn't make sense to make the addon if what I'm asking for is on the PTS next week.

Thanks again though!