The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

a comment on the crown store and how i humbly think they could get it 10 times better.

mudmogwai
mudmogwai
Soul Shriven
hello there.
I was scrolling ( saw what i done here ;) ) the crownstore and i have a comment to make, dunno if it will reach the dev team or not but i wanted to say it out here.

I understand, since the crown store will be their main source of incomes, that Zenimax must sell things in it but i think they break the game for crafters when they sell all those styles and potions and all. here's ideas Zenimax could look up to maintain a steady flow of incomes getting trown at them without breaking game :

-=A=-
stop selling potions and armor styles ( and other things generally done by players ) in the crownstore
BUT create a global player store where crafters of all skills could sell them for gold. i dunno how is the economy on the PC side but on PS4 side its all *** up. with every update comes the new crafting item now selled in the crown store and since the guild thing isnt that big of a deal on console people dont play that much the economy game as in other MMO.
-=B=-
Vanity is the name of the game !
we all know people want the new pet, costume and that shinny thingy to show off, but if u split your sells you could ending with sell more :
instead of one costumes, sell them as kits replacing the item slots already in use "a la" guild wars or the WoW transmog. replacing only the look of your current item.
instead of a costume selled for 700 crown, let sell hats, shirts, pants, accessories ( lore friendly ) and other for 100-200 crown each. and to link it to gameplay make some "legendary" costumes only obtainable when a quest line is achieved.
-=B-2=-
separate achievements and vanity
as i talked about it for potions in point A, please keep in mind the difference between achievements and vanity. its breaking the game to sell purple like items in the crownstore when players ( trought questing or crafting ) took days to get them. 2 toons can look and feel the same when in fact 1 is the vet player and the other a noob with some cash to trow at the store.

-=C=-
the store and the upcoming player housing
if we see one day the player housing, use the crownstore to sell *** of furnitures 2 the players im all okay with it BUT heres an idea for questing and endgame : give crafters the possibilities to create item ( there his way to make wood , metal and cloths housing items ) would be great ( and make them tradable in the guild stores )

-=C-2=-
the rumored guild housing and cyrodiil/crownstore possibilities link
how about making the rumored guild housing and PvP go together like putting actual guild houses in cyrodiil so players of all guilds could visite the current leader guild of the campain.
give guild achivements in the form of unique item obtained by PLAYING ( in their guild house ) the pvp or pve guild content AND other guild related crownstore item that arent necessary linked with the work of the guild but for vanity ( see point B-2 ) like GUILD items like tabards for toons , GUILD FLAGS for MOUNTS ? )

anyway.
i think i already wrote too much and since english isnt my first tongue im making lots of typo.

hope my ideas sparks some for you as well .

have a great week end, inside and out or nirn.

#BloodForThepact !
blessed be /|\
Mudmogwai