The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stucked inside dungeon's door - persisting bug

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
When I use one of my bow abilities (Scatter Shot morphed to Magnum Shot), which pushes me away from enemy, and I stay close to doors, I'm stucked inside these doors without possibility to release in any other way than paying gold for transfer to nearest wayshrine.

First: That's unfair that if I'm stucked and using the only way to release, I'm forced to pay in gold the standard fee like it was not a game's fault, but my whim.

2-nd: This is persisting bug known since months and usually the problem concerns random or quest dungeons' interiors, closed small areas where the fight is near walls.

I had this bug several times and being stucked inside doors without ability to fight back when I'm still attacked by mobs, is - believe me - very annoying.
All I can do is to heal myself until my magicka depletes or my potions end up, can't log out, can't harm mobs etc.

Is it possible to do anything with this bug?
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."