The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

VR7 Sorc build not working in PVP

SURxR3AL
SURxR3AL
✭✭✭
ok so i have been gone for about 6 months thought id get back on since they announced they are finally putting text chat on consoles. i got back on my sorc and went into pvp and im getting destroyed, i really dont know what im doing wrong, when i get in there my stats are 29k magika 15k health and crap stamina i can buff my health up to about 20k with food but im still getting destroyed by everyone im getting 2 shotted even with all my shields up. Did i miss anything or can someone help me figure this out please
NA Server (Xbox One)
Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as you are not v15+ you are battlelvleld wich now considers your gear. so if you are running in green/blue not on your lvl equip wich seems to be the case as your stats are extreamly low for a battlelveld char you will recieve insane dmg.

edit: maybe you have disabled battlelvling at all wich was quite popular 6monts ago...
    Edited by Tankqull on January 28, 2016 11:37AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    no i can see that its lvl'd me to v15. So what your saying is its not me its just the gear, which sucks cause i loved pvp before i got to VR1 now it sucks for anyone who isnt vr16
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    no i can see that its lvl'd me to v15. So what your saying is its not me its just the gear, which sucks cause i loved pvp before i got to VR1 now it sucks for anyone who isnt vr16

no it means now your gear must be as up to date if you go into pvp as it must be at v16.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SURxR3AL wrote: »

No, it's now better than before if you're not 16 yet.

It scales you to 15. Wearing gear your level equates to wearing 15 gear. I upgrade it every vet rank and make it purple. You miss a few stats here and there from being 16.

It haste be your level or level below at a push.

Also, what gear are you using? Things may have changed a lot in 5 months.
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    hes right.

if youre vr7, in order to get your full battle leveled buffs you need atleast vr6 blue or purple gear.

my vr9 running mostly v8 gear with blue/purp enchants has 39k magicka and around 2500 spell dmg. As soon as I hit v10 my stats will drop substantially.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres been quite a few changes as well,

MY v3 templar but blue gear wears:

5x juliannos
    4x magnus (dw/s+b build)
    3x random rings with 2x spell power + regen.

Gets around

35k max magicka
    24k max hp
    10k stamina

1700 mag regen
    2.4k spell power

Update your gear to v7, make it at least blue. Make your weapons purple. Try and get blue enchants or such, it's quite cheap.

Spell power and regen enchants got a big buff and now add around 174 for a gold v16 version.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...