The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Store Issues

F0urPac
F0urPac
I am playing on the NA Xbox server and am a member of a couple of guilds. My issue is that when I go to sell an item in any guild store there is no option to select a list price for the item I am trying to sell, for example, I have an extra motif and the default price is 0g, if I try and create a listing for it there is no option to set a price and the listing tries to post for 0g. Am I missing something or is this a legit bug?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to check, you are trying selling the item at a Guild Kiosk for a guild you are a member of? Or just any Kiosk?

Have you tried this at the Bank too?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• F0urPac
    F0urPac
    I have only tried through the bankers. Unfortunately the only guild I belong to that wins traders gets them outside of the Pact and I am not a high enough level to leave the Pact yet.
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    F0urPac wrote: »
    I have only tried through the bankers. Unfortunately the only guild I belong to that wins traders gets them outside of the Pact and I am not a high enough level to leave the Pact yet.

That is not an issue, since you can access your stores through any banks.

You have to set the price you want to sell in the "TOTAL PRICE" box (I guess the PS4 store interface is more or less close to the PC one, but I may be wrong)
    The "LISTING FEE" is what it will cost you to put your item in the store, and you can't change that number. Meaning you have to have a few golds in your inventory to sell an item.
    Edited by Usara on January 27, 2016 11:14PM
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • F0urPac
    F0urPac
    I understand that, the set price box is not editable nor does it pop up. It goes from selecting the item to be sold to the summary before finalization with no chance or way to change the requested price. I did get an update last night and haven't tried since the update but this has been a consistent problem for me through several updates.
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess this is either a bound item, or you are not pressing x and changing the price to what you want to sell it for then pressing x again.
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    puffy99 wrote: »
    I would guess this is either a bound item, or you are not pressing x and changing the price to what you want to sell it for then pressing x again.

^^^^this
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • F0urPac
    F0urPac
    I don't think crafting motif books are bound, especially since I see them posted all the time at differing prices, also, I have tried several different items such as crafting motif books, potions and crafting mats, nothing seems to work but when I can get away from the kids I will try again after this latest update I got.
  • F0urPac
    F0urPac
    Don't know if I was just buggy or if there was a legit issue but ever since I tried again after the update and now it works fine.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F0urPac wrote: »
    Don't know if I was just buggy or if there was a legit issue but ever since I tried again after the update and now it works fine.

Logging off, quitting the client and reloading can fix a number of weird issues in the game. On the PC, we have a Reload UI feature that fixes most of this kind of stuff, but sometimes we have to reload too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"