The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Ebonheart guild I can grow with

wdougandersonub17_ESO
I began playing ESO in beta 2014. I started with a templar healer and by 6 months after release or so I quit for a long while. I did well, and the game was fairly simple then. I have played healers in all other games including a 9k aa 105 cleric in EQ that is 15 years old.

I returned to ESO 4-5 months ago, my now V15 healer is a pure crafter. I started up a night blade, and I played up a second templar as a tank type. I began to search forums for builds because I don't feel effective healing or tanking. I am slowly grasping another level to the game which I have never experienced being in very casual hit-or-miss type guilds. However, I work too much and have a family so I don't want a absolute min-max power gaming guild either. I need something in between that still plays hard, learns the intricacies of the game, and gets 110% out of their characters and the game mechanics.

I have found plenty of friendly guilds, but when it comes to really rolling up the sleeves and getting more than 4-6 people to show, it's not been happening.

I am looking for a guild that will accept me into their slightly elitist family, help me figure out how to play my tank magicka templar or healer templar, and then I will figure out which one I like best. I want a group that plays hard, improves, wipes dungeons/trials but learns each time, but never takes themselves too seriously. This is a game, and as soon as I experience guild chat which includes personal self-worth measurements based on pixels and the ability to play 8 hours a day...I quickly show myself the door.

My interest in ESO is waning, as I level up a THIRD character, solo. There has to be more to the game then tweaking builds and farming mats.

I pick up things fast, in all games. I'm ready to learn. Anyone out there with a truly stable and mature guild that is willing to make an investment in me?

@Attla

Attla Nerevar - V15 Templar (crafter)
Attla Nerum - V6 Templar (tank)?
Attla The Mender - V8 Templar Healer (DC faction)
Attla the Priestess
Ebonheart pact
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    I am slowly grasping another level to the game which I have never experienced being in very casual hit-or-miss type guilds. However, I work too much and have a family so I don't want a absolute min-max power gaming guild either. I need something in between that still plays hard, learns the intricacies of the game, and gets 110% out of their characters and the game mechanics.

I have found plenty of friendly guilds, but when it comes to really rolling up the sleeves and getting more than 4-6 people to show, it's not been happening.

I am looking for a guild that will accept me into their slightly elitist family, help me figure out how to play my tank magicka templar or healer templar, and then I will figure out which one I like best. I want a group that plays hard, improves, wipes dungeons/trials but learns each time, but never takes themselves too seriously. This is a game, and as soon as I experience guild chat which includes personal self-worth measurements based on pixels and the ability to play 8 hours a day...I quickly show myself the door.

My interest in ESO is waning, as I level up a THIRD character, solo. There has to be more to the game then tweaking builds and farming mats.

This actually sounds like me last year before I joined Vokundein. The folks there know what they're doing, but they are very willing to teach you (even if that means the group wipes several time to make sure you understand the mechanics), friendly and not elitist at all. We are a relatively small guild, but very organized. We typically manage to file a trial group for PvE nights and have 16+ people on for PvP nights.

You might find Vokundein a match for you too, check it out!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Arkraptor - Outrider of Vokundein
    Mu'jaka - Vera Telvanni - Lauren Felle - Arkart Fah'rin