The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no writ quests today

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
usually i get new writ quests after 6am GMT, but today it doesn't appear. the last one i did was more than 24 hours ago, and today it didn't renew on the board after 6am GMT. does this means that i completed all writ quests or something changed it in the last update?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did some writs last night, but did not try this morning.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you on Xbox? I sure hope hey didn't break something...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you on Xbox? I sure hope hey didn't break something...

nope. PC. but the writ quests were working fine until yesterday. today i got one update and since then i've been logging in and out all day but there are no new quests on the boards. i recently got the "signed the manifest" achievement for the completion on 150 crafting writs, but after that i was able to do a few more quests, it just stopped today. so, now i don't know if it is supposed to stop after 150 quests or if it is some problem with the last update.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird as I did writs last night after the update. Even got an Ambrosia Fragment and a few Surveys.

I wonder if the timer got reset as part of this. But that should have affected me too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it just appeared. looks like i only lost one day because they changed the reset time from 6am to 10pm. weird thing.

i have to check if they also changed the reset time on wrothgar dailies, i was getting all at 6am GMT.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never got any writ quest from January 25 morning to 26, then i got it at 10pm on January 26 and the last time i was able to get a writ quest was on January 27 at 9pm. since then i've been playing a lot, for many hours, and i have very frequent logins everyday, and i've been checking the boards a lot, but since 3 days ago i never got any writ quest again.

seems like the last update completely destroyed it, at least on my account.

is anyone else facing this bug? is there any way to reset it? or there are no more quests?
    Edited by NeKryXe on January 30, 2016 1:33AM
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do all the writs every day on one of my accounts, I encountered no issues (PC)

Are you sure you don't have any writ quest in your journal already (you can't get another one if you have one active for the same craft already). I know it's a stupid remark, and I mean no offense, but we all happen to make a tiny mistake from time to time :)
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usara wrote: »
    I do all the writs every day on one of my accounts, I encountered no issues (PC)

Are you sure you don't have any writ quest in your journal already (you can't get another one if you have one active for the same craft already). I know it's a stupid remark, and I mean no offense, but we all happen to make a tiny mistake from time to time :)

i'm sure i don't have it in my journal. i already completed 236 crafting writs, but after 150 i started to have a lot of problems. now it returned, and i was able to do all writs for a few days, but again, a new problem appeared... now i can do all writs except alchemy. alchemy writs no longer appear on the board, it's gone, and i don't have any one left in the journal, i'm sure of it. probably it will return one day, i hope so, but i really don't understand anymore how this things work out. it's way too weird.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm facing this same problem again. yesterday i did all the 6 writ quests but today i only got one writ quest, the alchemist writ.

any idea why this happens and how to fix it? usually the writs reset at 6am, it's already 5am and i still didn't get the other 5 writ quests, which means that i'll may miss it again.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this a few times. I always writ around the same time. BUt since TG dropped it feels like the timer has moved to a 24hr timer instead of a set time resert. That said I've not done many writs since DB as getting stuck in Wrothgar has lost me weeks of play time :( but I have noticed the same thing as you :(
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I've had this a few times. I always writ around the same time. BUt since TG dropped it feels like the timer has moved to a 24hr timer instead of a set time resert. That said I've not done many writs since DB as getting stuck in Wrothgar has lost me weeks of play time :( but I have noticed the same thing as you :(

is this bug still happening to you lately?
    it just returned to my account in all characters. the funny thing is that the bug is acting exactly like my last report back in August 2016 - i'm only receiving the Alchemy Writ instead of the usual 6 Writs on all my characters.