The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kicked Out To Login Screen

joleda4ub17_ESO
joleda4ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I've been getting kicked out of the game about every 10-30 minutes. I log back in dead at times. One time I logged back in and I was still on my horse auto running. It was far worse today, if that matters.
  • wayner4_ESO
    Same is happening to me today, been booted several times.
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I used to get an LUA memory error approximately every 30 minutes, but was never kicked out of the game. I don't seem to be getting the LUA memory errors now. Coincidence?
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me on Tuesday.
    Happened to me just now. Each time it happens when I try and log back in I get to wait like 5 minutes before this happens:

D841b8s.jpg

It's been 2 years and this game still feels like a beta test.
  • Kashya_Vulano
    Kashya_Vulano
    ✭✭✭
    This happens to me about every hour. It's nothing wrong with my firewall; I added ESO as an exception and even turned my firewall off for a day just to confirm. I'll be playing and the game will randomly decide "Let's crash." And there I go. And I can't log in for a good minute or two.

This is quite annoying, especially considering I roleplay quite often and, as you know, nothing's more fun than crashing in the middle of a good session.

This is awful.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya been happening to me too lately, more so on weekends, and busy evening times, could be your internet speed/provider is slow and then ESO dumps us when things get real busy in ESO land.

I have been getting intsa booted to Gratfwood wayfarer from the black smith bench lately too lol. what is that ? I walk toward the bench then "boom" I am at the Wayfarer..... :o
  • Kashya_Vulano
    Kashya_Vulano
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM. And oh, how fun it is.
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    This problem have name blocket providers IP adress from ZOS servers.
    Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to be getting worse.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, but faster than that. I logged in, zoned to Stormhaven, got the pledge, posted a message in Guild Chat got a massive ping and got booted for no reason.

One more DLC coming and no solution for this yet.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.