The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible siege

Valen_Byte
Valen_Byte
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Was just on blackwater, I'm at Bloodmayne....I see the west wall taking damage so I hop up on the wall to take a looksie. No siege in site...no sound of siege. The wall seems to be falling down all by itself. Its not, I see DC, but I do not see or hear any siege.

So I thought maybe siege are just invisible now. Nope...not the case. An AD joins me on the wall and puts up a Ballista. I can see it just fine. So maybe just enemy siege is invisible? I dont know just thought it strange. hah

Anyone else see anything like this after today's patch?
***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
GM of BYTE
MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn