The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

3 Character delete limit

Pappa
Pappa
✭✭✭
I am aware that the 3 character deletion limit was put in place to stop gold sellers, but seeing as the game has changed now into B2P and no sub or ESO+ sub.
Could you lift the limit for ESO+ subscribers?
Its a pain trying to get the look of a new character right only to find out the voice is wrong or you've over looked he's only 2 feet tall then being locked out for 72 hours to get all three slots back open.
(for those wondering i had mule characters that i created at launch with no care for size or looks that i now want to develop into Proper Alts)
*Kiss the goat*
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    I not sure, but I think that limit have a reset

I have deleted 2 characters and I still having three chances for delete
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are only the three to delete for the 72 hours,which I dont agree with. I am with the OP in that sometimes I have had to make and delete one alt because I forgot one thing.I am into details too,and it can drive me nuts.lol.