Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc Mines

byCrux
byCrux
✭✭
I can get by the det, curse, and frag bs, and even the god damn shields. but all that while camping in the mines is ridiculous. I'm playing Stam sorc rn, anybody have suggestions on how to get around that?
Xbox NA
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw caltrops on the mines. Aside from that you just have to lead them out of the mines by making them impatient. Or stack cp into Hardy and suck up the damage. You could also use a bow. Mines are the best defense sorcs have against high damage melee builds.

Edit: stam sorcs are still sub-par/tricky to play. As a magicka sorc I haven't found a stam sorc I should be wary of. Stemplars on the other hand are tricky for me when played well. Also was "frag bs" really neccessary? -_-
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on January 24, 2016 11:24PM
    PC | EU
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use a kb skill.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can block while going through mines.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Throw caltrops on the mines. Aside from that you just have to lead them out of the mines by making them impatient. Or stack cp into Hardy and suck up the damage. You could also use a bow. Mines are the best defense sorcs have against high damage melee builds.

Edit: stam sorcs are still sub-par/tricky to play. As a magicka sorc I haven't found a stam sorc I should be wary of. Stemplars on the other hand are tricky for me when played well. Also was "frag bs" really neccessary? -_-

When you have people that just spam frag lol yeah it is but thanks for the reply
    Xbox NA
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmokeGod wrote: »

When you have people that just spam frag lol yeah it is but thanks for the reply

If they spam frag there easy kills.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    SmokeGod wrote: »

If they spam frag there easy kills.

That's why I said I can get by it
    Xbox NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stand near the mines and spam steel tornado?
    Pull him out by getting out of range?
    Doesn't wb have a larger range?
    Only set off 1 or 2? Hold block!
    Cast vigor and rally before setting a couple off helps too.
    Throw rocks?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking politely might do it too
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im going to try rolling through them, ill report here if it fails.'
    i think rolling might work, not sure.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rolling through them sets them off and doesn't mitigate any of the damage. Streaking through them also sets them off. Blocking and only setting one or two off is probably the most effective thing to do.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on January 25, 2016 2:55AM
    PC | EU
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

No
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stand near the mines and spam steel tornado?
    Pull him out by getting out of range?
    Doesn't wb have a larger range?
    Only set off 1 or 2? Hold block!
    Cast vigor and rally before setting a couple off helps too.
    Throw rocks?

This is good advice.
    PC | EU