Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Dark Elf NB a bad choice?

DrizztWulfgar
DrizztWulfgar
✭✭
I love my Dark Elf and love the NB .. but i have heard that this is not the way to go for end game... can i compete in PVP?????

Best Answers

• nordickittyhawk
    nordickittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its one of the ones u can pick but only for a small boost. overall your fine man not a big deal. hell i play nord nb :) tanky as fuck!
    Answer ✓
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer make great NB's. Kinda wish i made my breton a dunmer now so i can make use of my maelstrom fire staff.

So would a Fire staff be better or just stick with dual wield ....

For pvp, i heard without magicka bomb, go destro/resto, if u have magicka bomb, go DW/Resto.

For end game pve, Destro for single target, DW for AOE + Execute
    Answer ✓
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka NB with a fire staff is great. Good choice.
    PC EU
    Answer ✓
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    dark elf is good for a dk, it can be good for a nightblade aswel especially when you go vampire, cause the dark elf has fire resistance passives, you need that if you go vampire, but honestly i'd recommend imperial nightblade, khajit or wood elf.
    Answer ✓
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any NB is a good choice.It's a good solid class to play,with many perks.
    And Bows are just great to work with.
    Answer ✓
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer make great NB's. Kinda wish i made my breton a dunmer now so i can make use of my maelstrom fire staff.
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭

• Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well your staff light and heavy attacks will get extra damage from Dunmer passive. Depends really, if you wanna go range or in your enemies face for pvp. You maybe kill quicker with DW using lotus fan, concealed weapon and soul harvest and impale. For pve always use destro main and dw for aoe.

Also with DW, u get extra set bonus + more spell damage, something else to think about.

Try both, see which you prefer.
    Edited by Shader_Shibes on January 24, 2016 10:30PM
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Yes i have started a new character with a wood elf NB...... cant wait to get him leveled up..... im going to try the BOW for the first time also