Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elden Root Writs

BabeestorGor
BabeestorGor
✭✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me where I pick these up and how to get there?
I've been wandering around the place for half an hour. When I get to the point the quest arrow points to it tells me they are below but I can't find this place below :s
Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
EU PC.
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    Go in to the huge tree, and then through the doors which will take you to a huge room with traders/bank/craft benches and so on. The writ board is in there. You may have to go up a slight slope/hill type thing if I recall
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elden Root is a pretty big tree. To get the writ quests, go into the tree up the stairs and enter one of the doors in back. The second floor has a ring of crafting stations and a sloping path on the far side that leads to the guilds and the throne. Writ boards are near the Mage and Fighter guilds respectively. (Cooking fire can be found in the guild rooms or first floor next to the stairs.)
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all :)
    Found it now
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.