Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Gear Question.

Stories-Bones-Tell
So I'm looking at the Curse Eater VR 1 set and the numbers it is giving me are higher than the VR 5, 8 and so on numbers but that cant be right. Does it just not show me the appropriate scaling because I'm not high enough VR level to use the other ones or did they just crunch the numbers down into one set?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What level are you? If your level is lower than the gear you are looking at, you'll see the values a v16 player would get with that gear.
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    What level are you? If your level is lower than the gear you are looking at, you'll see the values a v16 player would get with that gear.

I'm VR 1, and all the states on the VR 1 variations of the set are showing up as superior compared to higher level VR variations.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That explains it, you had the right thought in the beginning. For the v1 gear, you see the values that you get with scaling, for the higher level sets you only see the values that someone who doesn't scale gets.