The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Double Click doesnt work anymore

Docmandu
Docmandu
✭✭✭✭✭
For some weird reason, double click doesn't work in the game anymore. On the character selection I have to press PLAY to get in the game, double click on my character doesn't work.. and when inside the game, can't use double click in the inventory / merchant interface either.

Was working fine yesterday. Only thing I can think of that changed since yesterday, is that I updated the Geforce Experience application to the latest version.. and since that one messes with games, my first hunch is that that is somehow involved with it.

Has anybody else experienced this?!
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOUND the issue!

It was indeed the Geforce Experience update.

Version 2.10.0.60 to be precise. When I DISABLE the Share feature (the new name for Shadowplay), Double Click works again in-game.
    Edited by Docmandu on January 23, 2016 1:00PM
    Options
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated to Geforce Experience Version 2.10.1.2 (driver 361.75) and tried to enable game share again. No issues with double click anymore.
    Options