The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lf a guild- daggerfall

DarthJadus
This will be a decent wall of text, please don't just tell me to join your guild and not even read anything. I'm posting as much info as I can to find a guild that actually fits. Not just another spam guild. That being said, I'll begin.

Edit: I am now Vet1

I am daggerfall. EU. XB1.

Hey. You can call me Darth, I'm getting back into eso, i played a while when it released but before any dlc. My main reason for quitting was I never found a group to hang with regularly. I mainly enjoy PvE, i can run dungeons all day. And actually prefer to (I hate the new group finder as a low level lol). My main character is a dps. Stamina nightblade, bow/2h/werewolf (currently lvl31 at the time of this post).
I'm looking for a guild to join that would like another active dps for dungeons and when I'm vet pledges and trials. I've only done a little of PvP it's okay but I won't be going into campaign all the time. Honestly only if a few people from the guild are going I may tag along for a bit now and then. I would like to check out the imperial sewers tho. Anyways, I'm not going to be looking for much help leveling or any of that, I'm pretty self sufficient. It would be great if you had people around my level to dungeon with before vets, or to pick up a grind partner, but it's not a deal breaker if you don't. I also don't care if your a newly formed guild or not. Small or large, i judge by the quality not the size. A handful of fun actives beat 500 randoms that never interact or play any day. I have plans for 2 alts, both dps lol but one might attempt to heal.
If any of this sounds like I'd fit in your crew, or even if your just thinking of starting one, feel free to hit me up. I'll check here as often as I can, but the fastest response would be to message me in-game or on Xbox. My GT is: xXDarth JadusXx.

Thanks for your time. If I left anything out you wanna know just ask.
Edited by DarthJadus on January 25, 2016 12:55PM
  • DarthJadus
    Bump, still lookin
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Darth,

I run a DC based guild called British Mercenaries, out of our 110 members around 10-20 are active. We're mainly PvE focussed, running undaunted pledges when we can with the end goal to complete Vet dragonstar and one day have enough members to run trials.

Our members range from the very casual that log in once or twice a week, through to some who play this as their main game. We have developed a community where we share best practice and help each other out. The importance lies in everyone enjoying the game and making it a social experience.

I'm gonna go ahead and invite you later on. Please join chat 1 and get involved, and if you don't feel happy, that's fine :)
  • DarthJadus
    Darth,

I run a DC based guild called British Mercenaries, out of our 110 members around 10-20 are active. We're mainly PvE focussed, running undaunted pledges when we can with the end goal to complete Vet dragonstar and one day have enough members to run trials.

Our members range from the very casual that log in once or twice a week, through to some who play this as their main game. We have developed a community where we share best practice and help each other out. The importance lies in everyone enjoying the game and making it a social experience.

I'm gonna go ahead and invite you later on. Please join chat 1 and get involved, and if you don't feel happy, that's fine :)

I may have dismissed it, i woke up and got on to a spam of requests well before I checked this. If you wanna send it again I'll be sure to look for your guild name now that I know it
  • DarthJadus
    Bump. Still looking for a guild.
  • DarthJadus
    Bump
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you joined our Guild the other day what is it lacking that you need? Tamriel Trading Company....?
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster